Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) (35817 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by yinkeys(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
@datboredberry see your people o shocked
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by FWESHVEIN(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
That's the thing about Early pregnancy. She wasn't ready emotionally coupled with her other problems she might had. She was even on drugs. She is definitely psychologically drained, frustrated and depressed that's why she carried out the detestable act and blaming it on voices. Youthful exuberance is temporary, there's time for everything! Where is the father of the deceased child?, Nowhere!. She needs psychoteraphy otherwise she will succesfully commit suicide. Mental health is important o
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Some years ago there was a black man who after taking acid heard voices and ate his fiancée raw Google it

Learn to be silent you talk too much
ARE YOU A WHITE TERRORIST undecided
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by yinkeys(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
chypotenti:
She's messed up mentally but law must take it cause...but last last them go carry her put for psychiatric hospital owned by the county
If Na naija
E don reach to mine her skull grin
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Bearfruit(f): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
operation of Spiritual Wickedness in high places. It can use any one who is living carelessly.you cannot be neutral, you either have the Holyspirit or the contrary spirit.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Bearfruit(f): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
T.V is an idol Please put it away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by tonididdy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is one of the reasons I feel sorry for people who are Carnally minded.
This is one of the reasons I feel pity for people who don't know or understand the Spiritual.

Listen! This World is Spiritual! There are so many Spiritual Forces out there to Confuse and Destroy people.

This is why you need to be Fully seated in JESUS Christ and have knowledge of what you are and what you have in HIM. So that when there is an attack of any kind, you will be able to respond adequately.

It is a risk to live without JESUS Christ.

what's your point exactly? Because the law has no basis with the supernatural!

Are you saying she truly heard voices from the TV?

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by TheWolfen(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is how it always start. They be like
I hear voices or
Strange voices from any source or
i got voices in my head

Or
hear Supernatural voices that frightened a physical human

Don't listen
Don't give in

They are demon voices
Everyone got to fight their own demon(s).
Rip to the dead.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by vikstandon(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
The first picture says it all... Manipulations!!
Demons are real...

Fight the Demons in you with the right Spirit... God said I would put a right Spirit, a new heart and a new Spirit...which always want to obey HIM [not the demons].

Let me tell you...YOU AREN'T BEYOND MANIPULATION.

Just wake up each day and say God Pilot my affairs...Help me want to only obey you, and not yield to any other voice.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by davillian(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is really heart breaking,
And the child really looks like her....
��
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by htdot: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
this kind fine pikin... if she no want am she for carry her come give me i dey take care of her.. i just so love girl child.. my first pikin must b a girl.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by pacespot(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mental illness
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by juniorstar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Unbelievable but true. Sad story
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
So sad for the innocent kid cry killed by her wicked, devilish and demonic mother
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by ono(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
posty56:
everything no be spiritual she probably has mental illness, you are just capitalizing on every little tragedy
Even mental illness na spiritual problem. Please know that.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by everythinggirly(f): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Too many horror movies or she's possessed by an evil spirit? This is so strange!

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by dingbang(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
She is guilty.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Emperor88(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goldbw122:
This one head don shift, that is why watching too much TV is not good.
She was on drugs, coke for that matter....nothing to do with TV
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Emperor88(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY BE SAY NA ONLY WHITE TERRORISTS DEY HEAR THIS VOICE angry
It happens everywhere, it's just that our own is ignorantly called withctcraft .
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Emperor88(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Demonic voices
Yes like the one that Abraham heard. When he was told to kill his only son. No be only demon na diamond
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by helicoptarr: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
For those who didn't know that the Television or any other interface is a portal.

Not all possessions are demonstrated this speedily. That's the problem.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Emperor88(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
everythinggirly:
Too many horror movies or she's possessed by an evil spirit? This is so strange!

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!

Academic research writing?! but you believe that story up there has anything to do with evil spirit. You better go and get a refund from which ever school you attend.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by DrObum(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
WriterNig:

The heart of women is desperately wicked. I'm literally shaking right now. cry After women fear devil.

Never ever leave your child in the hands of any woman, not even the mother, your sisters or anything female just to be safe...

My sympathies goes out to the father of the dead girl and the family. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
There's nothing with the heart of man there.

She obviously has a mental illness and would need treatment.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=110043771][i]
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Life imprisonment is good enough. Personally I always find it hard to believe that there is anything like drug addiction, rather I feel that people just chose to be addicted to drugs, why? Now watch how the same drug addict will stay in jail without doing drugs. Meaning she could have actually lived without drugs, so her addictions were simply her choice.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Druggie. Too bad
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Some of these whites are insane but their insanity is not easily noticed like that of the blackman cos of packaging.

When blackman crase the next thing na to enter market or bush but oyibo people go still dey house.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by uuzba(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY BE SAY NA ONLY WHITE TERRORISTS DEY HEAR THIS VOICE angry
Well, you know people keep all this nonsense smart home speakers, Google home, Amazon echo and other cameras at home and bad people know how to hack these things and talk you in your house though the mic and speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx3gUoPiwVg

Your phone set is easily hacked and anyone can use the front camera to see you and use the speakers to talk to you. Bad boys can do it.
Re: American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) by Nicerazor(m): 1:08am On Feb 08, 2022
She is into drugs. She is high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Steals Her Madam's ATM Card, Withdraws N80K, Buys Herself Phone / Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.