Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Running A Search Game - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Running A Search Game (166 Views)

AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT PLAN FOR RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS / Bussiness Plan For Running A Caterpillar 320bl Excavator Hire Purchase Service. / Setting Up And Running A Bakery Investment Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running A Search Game by eglobalcafe: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hi all, please I need some assistance please to understand somethings, please I will appreciate if I get enough assistance from everyone advices.
Please my issue is, I want to run an online business it's more like a game or a game. This game you will have to subscribe to it with just 500 naira. Once you subscribe to this service you will be able to search for special words that carries the money attached to it, once you find this special word then you have won that amount of money, please note in this game there are like 50,000 words but out of this 50,000 words 5 of this words are special words once you find them you have found money that is withdrawable. These money that are being found are loaded on the website for the the website users to search for the money out, these money is only provided by me which will be loaded into the website for them to find it. My gains comes from the subscriptions by the users, please my question is can I run this business without the federal government disturbing me if am paying my taxes because I have a registered company limited liability company, please note there will be competitions between the subscribers to look for the words that carry the money, Please can I just do this business legitimately Because I heard that getting license to run a game or lottery is difficult and expensive, does this fall under lottery, I just want to do this business legitimately but I don't know the outcome from the Federal government since am doing it online on the website, I also have money upto 3m naira to start this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Oxford International Group / Top 10 Blockchain Game Platforms to Make You Rich In 2022. / Looking For Vcs, Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.