Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed (439 Views)

HOWO TIPPER FOR SALE(# 23millions Naira) Negotiable / Very sound Howo Tipper Trucks For Sale / Extremely clean & sound tokunbo & brand new HOWO tipper & trailer trucks forsal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by KMVBO(m): 4:24am On Feb 08, 2022
I want to go to China and buy some Howo tipper trucks and I never been. Any advice would be appreciated. To start tipper business, I believe going over there myself would save me some money.
Where to go
Type of truck to buy
Cost (like how much to buy one)
Shipping
Clearing in Nigeria
Etc
Thank you in advance
Re: Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by Curious346: 4:46am On Feb 08, 2022
KMVBO:
I want to go to China and buy some Howo tipper trucks and I never been. Any advice would be appreciated. To start tipper business, I believe going over there myself would save me some money.
Where to go
Type of truck to buy
Shipping
Clearing in Nigeria
Etc
Thank you in advance

If only you dropped your number,wassap I could be of enormous assistance to you
Re: Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by dawnomike(m): 6:12am On Feb 08, 2022
KMVBO:
Where to go
Type of truck to buy
Shipping
Clearing in Nigeria
Etc
Thank you in advance
why not just buy it directly from their company here in Nigeria? The cost of clearing is always a major problem that pumps up the total cost at the long run.

Better still, check the prices of the trucks in China online, convert the price to naira. Then proceed to soak with s clearing and forwarding agent here to have a clue of what the cost of clearance will be. All the best
Re: Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by KMVBO(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
dawnomike:
why not just buy it directly from their company here in Nigeria? The cost of clearing is always a major problem that pumps up the total cost at the long run.

Better still, check the prices of the trucks in China online, convert the price to naira. Then proceed to soak with s clearing and forwarding agent here to have a clue of what the cost of clearance will be. All the best
Thank you my brother. The new one in Nigeria is about 40M. I’ll rather buy two first grade from ones. What do you think? Am I making sense?
Re: Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by KMVBO(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Curious346:

If only you dropped your number,wassap I could be of enormous assistance to you
Thank you
My whassap number +353852423236
Thank you again
Re: Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by dawnomike(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
KMVBO:

Thank you my brother. The new one in Nigeria is about 40M. I’ll rather buy two first grade from ones. What do you think? Am I making sense?
Makes sense my brother.... Go for it

1 Like

Re: Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by Mond05: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
I'm a clearing agent for any info contact me
Re: Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by sinotrukjn(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
we can supply you the howo truck from China ,
1 .about 10 years export experience .
2 .We will supply you the service from China to Nigeria .
You just get the truck in Nigeria is ok .
3 .Our webiste ; www.vehicle-export.com
Please check to find what truck you need .

Re: Want To Go To China To Buy Howo Tipper. Advice Needed by sinotrukjn(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hi ,we are China sinotruk suplier ,
1 .We can help you get the howo truck from China .
2 .Our truck include the dump truck ,cargo truck ,truck head ,and semitrailer .
3 ,www.vehicle-export.com
You can click this website for more details .
4 .,My whatsapp: 008615864031266.
You can contact us for more details

(1) (Reply)

Used 2013 Toyota RAV4 For Sale / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012 Mercedes Benz GLK350 4MATIC - Toks (in Benin City) / Neatly Used 2008 Upgraded To 2015 Lexus ES350 With Tesla Screen And Alloy Realm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.