Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Feel Like I'm Loosing My Relationship With My Husband After We Had Kids! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like I'm Loosing My Relationship With My Husband After We Had Kids! (476 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like I'm Loosing My Relationship With My Husband After We Had Kids! by AMumAndMore(f): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2022
✍� Relationship and Communication go hand in hand. Am I right, or am I right?

The Holy book says, “Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it.............”

You know, this could also translate to; Guard your relationship.

So before marriage, there was (Is) a relationship. Before you became a parent, you were lovers.

Marriage and especially parenting can lead to marriage problems you may not have expected. I think this a common experience; You had a wonderfully romantic relationship—then you add kids to the mix, and everything's a little more stressful, with a touch of less romantic, and less gratifying.

Adding children to the mix brings couples closer together, but not always in the ways you might expect.

The Hard Truth is there will always be a decrease in relationship satisfaction between couples following the birth of a child.

This is true because of the intensive caretaking required and the fact that any alone time that occurs has to be spent on "self."

So couples naturally find themselves with less time to spend together. They usually have less energy to devote to one another when they see the time.

In the long run, this takes a toll on the attachment they share. And the thought of divorce comes in.
Sadly this is the reality for most marriages.

But the good news is, realities are chosen.

You can choose what rings true for you and your spouse until those babies leave the mix.

Hey Mamma!

�Are you struggling to keep the connection between you and your yang alive?

Then I've got something for you....

https://amumandmore.com/ways-to-connect-with-your-spouse/

I hope this helps you, Mamma!

And we'd like to hear from you in the comment section.

Don't forget; it's your HEARTITUDE that matters.

Be objective while waiting for those tenants who don't pay rent to move out.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️ Viv

(1) (Reply)

Kk / How Do You Handle Family And Friends Who Are Compulsive Liars / Rav-4, 2020 Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.