Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Revolutionplus Property Promo Sales Almost Gone� - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Revolutionplus Property Promo Sales Almost Gone� (119 Views)

FOR QUICK SALES: Almost Completed 3 Bed Rooms Flat / Black Friday Property Promo Extravaganza!!! / Black Friday Property Promo Extravaganza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionplus Property Promo Sales Almost Gone� by PamelaAgboma: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2022
The journey of life is not an easy one, Sometimes you are happy and sometimes you are sad. You win today, lose tomorrow, this minute you feel like taking it all up and the next you want to give it all up. It is a combination of simplicity, mystery, joy and sorrow, love and hate etc.

The most important thing is how you navigate your way through life... cause you have to live to fight another day.

Embrace every form of growth in disguise of a challenge... Revolve, because that is who are.. Be strong, Be capable, Be unstoppable.

To my esteem Prospects-Clients, i congratulate you in advance �

���� Promo sales almost gone ��������

Re: Revolutionplus Property Promo Sales Almost Gone� by vicj2000us: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
My wife bought 1plot of DALLAS COURT from revolutionplus since 2020. Till today ,no emails, no phone calls ,no text messages to atleast let your customers get updates.

The only thing they do is SELL MORE THAN AVAILABLE LAND and use the money to buy other lands and SELL MORE THAN AVAILABLE LAND again . Its a circle.

Am talking to lawyers. I will spend any amount to bring them to justice.

They are PROFESSIONAL THIEVES.

Now they can't refund money money without DEDUCTING 40% after a whole 2 years.

1m naira turn 600k without interest after waiting for 2years.

They ddnt even take 10% is 40%.

YOUR REAL ESTATE LAW CAN NOT OPERATE OUTSIDE THE STATE LAW.

LAGOS STATE MUST INTERVENE IN THIS MATTER.

PamelaAgboma:
The journey of life is not an easy one, Sometimes you are happy and sometimes you are sad. You win today, lose tomorrow, this minute you feel like taking it all up and the next you want to give it all up. It is a combination of simplicity, mystery, joy and sorrow, love and hate etc.

The most important thing is how you navigate your way through life... cause you have to live to fight another day.

Embrace every form of growth in disguise of a challenge... Revolve, because that is who are.. Be strong, Be capable, Be unstoppable.

To my esteem Prospects-Clients, i congratulate you in advance �

���� Promo sales almost gone ��������

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2 BEDROOMS* TO LET / FOR SALE Description. Off Plan 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex Location : Medi / For Sale: 3 Br Bungalow On 800sqm Land Off Cleggy Street Ojuelegba Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.