Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Living In Canada How To Save Money On Food (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada How To Save Money On Food (video) (438 Views)

Student In The Uk Vs Canada -how Much Can I Make As Student In UK On The Average / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Canada How To Save Money On Food (video) by Glozanne(f): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
If you are planning to move to Canada, this is a must watch. If you are already in Canada, you will learn a thing or two from this video on how to save money on food in Canada!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNDLUoowcts

Gloria
Re: Living In Canada How To Save Money On Food (video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Glozanne:
If you are planning to move to Canada, this is a must watch. If you are already in Canada, you will learn a thing or two from this video on how to save money on food in Canada!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNDLUoowcts

Gloria
am interested
Re: Living In Canada How To Save Money On Food (video) by DannyFX2638: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hear say na boredom day cause this kind thread .. how true
Re: Living In Canada How To Save Money On Food (video) by Glozanne(f): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Funny how u say boredom. If you must know am.a Nigerian who is in the business of helping people move to Canada. I share information free on my YouTube channel. I do this because many don't know what is obtainable before and when they land in Canada.

If I had the information before I came to Canada I will have gone far. The truth is no one will tell you and that is what many Africans who have youtube channels in Canada do. They make videos to help others too.

Next time when you want to be rude , target the aggression to buhari and not me!!!

If you want to japa I am an email away. gracious2bhold@gmail.com and check my YouTube channel at Gloria Oz.

God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Newly Commissioned CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt / Cost Info Uk Or Germany / Nigerian Community In Galveston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.