Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate (1533 Views)

PAY At Honeyland College Ipaja / Can You Work As A Cleaner If The Pay Is Good? / Graduate Trainee Pay At Ecobank Acess Bank Fcmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate by thomasjohn: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
pls who knows what a technical graduate at shell earns, I've been invited for SRD, i want to have an idea of their pay and other benefits that come with the job,
thank you.
Re: What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate by nnemak(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
More than you can chew wink
Re: What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate by thomasjohn: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
u have any idea what is the take home at the end of the month and what the end of year is?
Re: What Is The Pay At Shell For A Graduate by bestads(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2011
My friend Salary is for productivity and solution, concentrate on convincing the panel with your skills,intelligence and experience rather than salary.

(1) (Reply)

Starting Salary!! / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting ICT Professionals / Submit Your Application ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.