Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Word Association - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Word Association (3965 Views)

Word Association! / Word Association Game / One-word Association (2) (3) (4)

Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Laveda:
I can't do that now joh!

LOL. Look atew undecided playing with me huh? angryI'll soon spank you tongue
I'm not asking you to go thru my posts on our previous chats, i said you should check my previous post on this particular thread.. .. ..

Hian!!!! Even if you don't respect me, can't you respect my few strands of beard grin? Ma begi fun ee.. .. .. What tribe are you?
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I'm not asking you to go thru my posts on our previous chats, i said you should check my previous post on this particular thread.. .. ..

Hian!!!! Even if you don't respect me, can't you respect my few strands of beard grin? Ma begi fun ee.. .. .. What tribe are you?
Good, I don't forget things that quick

Strands of beard? What's that? tongue see your head tongue

I'm from Akwa ibom state smiley
Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
Good, I don't forget things that quick

Strands of beard? What's that? tongue see your head tongue

I'm from Akwa ibom state smiley
Now feeling like Albert Einstein? See her head like my own

Yea, i gat just few strands, didn't you see it in the pix i uploaded that day? embarassed

@emboldened, no wonder!!!!!!!!!! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Now feeling like Albert Einstein? See her head like my own

Yea, i gat just few strands, didn't you see it in the pix i uploaded that day? embarassed

@emboldened, no wonder!!!!!!!!!! shocked lipsrsealed
Not like yours, big head tongue tongue

I did oo, rubb gbogbolishe on it nau lipsrsealed

Ermm no wonder what? undecided angry
Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 12:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
Not like yours, big head tongue tongue

I did oo, rubb gbogbolishe on it nau lipsrsealed

Ermm no wonder what? undecided angry
Iffa E-slap you ehn, you brain will hibernate grin

What's gbogbolishe embarassed ?

I only remembered one of Basket mouth's comedies, where he gave some qualities of Akwa IBOM indigens, but the funniest thing is that, you possess one of the qualities grin and it's one of your tribe's significant qualities
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Iffa E-slap you ehn, you brain will hibernate grin

What's gbogbolishe embarassed ?

I only remembered one of Basket mouth's comedies, where he gave some qualities of Akwa IBOM but the funniest thing is that, you possess one of the qualities grin and it's one of your tribe's significant qualities
you wish you can tongue

Yoruba people sell it, don't really know what its used for lol

Arh, Emi? embarassed and what's that? Lol

Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
you wish you can tongue

Yoruba people sell it, don't really know what its used for lol

Arh, Emi? embarassed and what's that? Lol
Lol.. .. ..

Well, i don't need any enhancer, i prefer growing it naturally rather that applying enhancer that would later disfigure everything.. .. ..

So, you still can't decipher the quality I've been pointing out despite the continuous emphatic stress on IBOM grin
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Lol.. .. ..

Well, i don't need any enhancer, i prefer growing it naturally rather that applying enhancer that would later disfigure everything.. .. ..

So, you still can't decipher the quality I've been pointing out despite the continuous emphatic stress on IBOM grin
grin angry grin i want you to tell me grin
Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 12:46am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
grin angry grin i want you to tell me grin
OYO lowa tongue I won't tell you nothing! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about cheesy
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

OYO lowa tongue I won't tell you nothing! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about cheesy
Yeah, we can cook very well cool

Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 12:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah, we can cook very well cool
Buahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Lwkm! Cook, not even a near miss.. .. .. you failed it woefully!!! Cook kor, and you don't even.look like one who knows how to cook undecided
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 1:03am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Buahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Lwkm! Cook, not even a near miss.. .. .. you failed it woefully!!! Cook kor, and you don't even.look like one who knows how to cook undecided
Ask anybody around, Akwa ibomites are great cooks, you can correct me if I'm wrong. . Sire embarassed

Weed man, how do they look? tongue

Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
Ask anybody around, Akwa ibomites are great cooks, you can correct me if I'm wrong. . Sire embarassed

Weed man, how do they look? tongue
Cook kor.. .. .. That reminds me, i gat some friends, twin to be precise, they are also from Akwa Ibom, they said there is a part in Akwa Ibom where they eat humans, and one other dude from Akwa ibom also confirmed it.. .. .. How true is that? cry
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 1:15am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Cook kor.. .. .. That reminds me, i gat some friends, twin to be precise, they are also from Akwa Ibom, they said there is a part in Akwa Ibom where they eat humans, and one other dude from Akwa ibom also confirmed it.. .. .. How true is that? cry
Hahaha grin there was/ there is. . Aint really sure. . I was born and brought up in Phc, don't know much about those stuffs. .A part of Akwa ibom called IKA does tha. . I guess

Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 1:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
Hahaha grin there was/ there is. . Aint really sure. . I was born and brought up in Phc, don't know much about those stuffs. .A part of Akwa ibom called IKA does tha. . I guess
Chai! Cannibal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

***runs outta thread***

Goodnight.. .. .. Make sure you lock the gate before leaving.. .. .. kiss kiss kiss takai
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 1:23am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed post= embarassed39659268:

Chai! Cannibal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

***runs outta thread***

Goodnight.. .. .. Make sure you lock the gate before leaving.. .. .. kiss kiss kiss takai
Goodnight smiley

We derailed this thread. . OP nor vex oo

Re: Word Association by LordOfTheWeed: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
Goodnight smiley

We derailed this thread. . OP nor vex oo
Funny you, can't you see that it's an abandoned thread? The last comment on it was on 2006, i had to dig it out so as not to cause harm to anyone's thread wink

Goodnight laveda
Re: Word Association by Laveda(f): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Funny you, can't you see that it's an abandoned thread? The last comment on it was on 2006, i had to dig it out so as not to cause harm to anyone's thread wink

Goodnight laveda
Oh my bad. . Dint check aswear. . . Lol Night jaree

Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd / What Do You Think About The Person Above You? / Lets Do Dis.::comment WITH D LAST Word...n Kil D Boredom