Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,872 members, 7,844,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Free Online Training On Corn Dog And Plantain Balls - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Free Online Training On Corn Dog And Plantain Balls (262 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn / How To Make Onunu (Mashed Yam And Plantain) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Training On Corn Dog And Plantain Balls by dalton89: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2022
as a food culinary and food safety expert, i have the privilege to be in some trainings and facilitated some of it..i have seen how some facilitators and most especially the students struggle with the making of corn dog and dont blame them ��even some folks in the western world too find it hard to get it forming that corn shape and this largely due to the wrong measurement and ingredient

so this Saturday, Gods willing i would be having a #FREE online class with anyone interested in how to make corn dog and plantain balls giving you measurement and recipe....especially for those who have kids �� KIDS LOVE CORN DOG NO BE SMALL

click this link to join
https:///IBx1rQqUht1Bwh4R7kCggk

even though its free �
but its for serious folks sha

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself / Needed Urgently / Caterer & Small Chops In Uromi, Irrua, Ekpoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.