Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,585 members, 7,840,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Online Dating Sites For People With Herpes - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Online Dating Sites For People With Herpes (326 Views)

Top 5 Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria / Top 5 Dating Sites In Nigeria / Best Herpes Dating Sites | Living With Herpes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating Sites For People With Herpes by Evaanderson(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Online dating sites have grown massively over the past few years and there are many herpes dating sites that help you to find a herpes partner but www.herpesndating.com lists top and best rated herpes dating sites with secure connections between two people and also provides tips for people who are dating with herpes.

https://www.herpesndating.com/young-people-dating-and-living-with-herpes/

Re: Online Dating Sites For People With Herpes by AstroZombby09: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Can someone tell me why guys are offended so much now? I understand that long distance relationships are difficult, but how can you want to talk to a person who constantly complains. Honestly, sometimes I even miss his calls on purpose, because I can't stand these complaints about life and people. Nevertheless, I still love him and want to do something to help him. What do you think, how to do it from a distance?
Re: Online Dating Sites For People With Herpes by DonnyD24hj: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
I'm just guessing, but maybe your partner is offended because he wants to get more of your attention. Maybe you noticed that you talk more, more events in your life are bright and happy, and the guy on the contrary is gloomy and not happy? Probably he thinks that you are doing well without him, that he is not something special for you, and this is what you should show in a long distance relationship. I was convinced that this is important when I read this article https://worldofarticle.com/feel-special/ I advise you to read it for a better understanding.
Re: Online Dating Sites For People With Herpes by MichaelOlawole(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Gentlemen may complain because of the quality and content of the communication. In a long distant relationship, it is best to discuss how you are feeling and how to make the relationship closer and one to one.
Therefore if the lady uses every opportunity to moan about her lack of one thing or the other, the guy may see this as a lady out to feather her nest. She needs her parents and relatives for that.

If a lady requests a car, rent for a shop from a boyfriend, this suggests that the lady has no plans to be with the guy. A serious lady would be exploring how they can be in the same location as soon as is possible. You can not ask for house rent and later expect the same guy to fund travel or visa expenses later.
You are in a relationship for love and mutual affection. Demanding constantly will make the guy complain too. Let’s talk about love all the time. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Love / Put Your Reasons A Young Man Should'nt Have A Girl Friend. / Hookup For Marriage Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.