Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive (3752 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Seen Jesus?

NO: 25% (2 votes)
Yes: 25% (2 votes)
That Guy is dead and gone forever!: 50% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

God's Power:::michael Sambo Dead Or Alive? / Who Is The Most Popular Minister Of God In Nigeria Dead Or Alive? / Wanted! God Dead or Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Wanted for forgery of spirituality through deception, corruption of youth and old alike through absolute and unprovable promises, assault of common sense and moral courage, removal of social values and construction of false alias, and more. SUBJECT IS NOT ARMED BUT IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS.

Do not accept any offer from this man, or anyone like him. Two millennia of suffering and hypocrisy have been accepted under the pretense of Judeo-Christianity, which is that an all-powerful father figure rewards those who do "his will" while justifying their personal sins, resulted from his last contact with humanity.

A $20,000 reward has been tendered for information leading to the capture and extermination of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Contact: Ogaga4Luv@yahoo.com
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Kossy04: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Do not accept any offer from this man, or anyone like him. Two millennia of suffering and hypocrisy have been accepted under the pretense of Judeo-Christianity, which is that an all-powerful father figure rewards those who do "his will" while justifying their personal sins, resulted from his last contact with humanity.

I can't agree any less!!! I CAN'T AGREE ANY LESS INDEED!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Joagbaje(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

A $20,000 reward has been tendered for information leading to the capture and extermination of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Contact: Ogaga4Luv@yahoo.com [/sup][/font][/size]

I have him , he is in my custody. Reach me through my e mail
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:36am On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]You can't agree as how ? You've read my thread clearly Jesus Christ of the Christians is declared wanted urgently and where ever he's hiding he better come out ~ now , you Christian have come out boldly disagreeing to prove the same JESUS you're saving. . . .what a set of people i mean , PIGS ![/size]

Kossy04:

I can't agree any less!!! I CAN'T AGREE ANY LESS INDEED!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:42am On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Hello dear you really have him with you now ? now ~ this is a serious matter and i do not welcome joke-like post from anyone - Why is Jesus Christ your God hiding ever since they claim he truly resurrect after they killed him ? if that's real he should have shown his ugly face to people just like he did to one of his doubting friend who didn't believe. . .what about us that's the question ! [/size]

Joagbaje:

Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ganjafama(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2011
Those that the gods want to destroy they first make mad. My dear satanist you are exhibiting early signs of madness. Leave those who want to worship Jesus to worship him in peace. Just a friendly advice.
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2011
can i eat his heart if i capture him
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by omobadan(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
grin cheesy THis is absolutely hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]I huge you should keep silent you Christian slowpoke. . . .honestly speaking you have no idea about this thread and would love to let you know something is wrong with you for making attempt to derail this kind of serious conversation~ It has come to my notice you dunno even know anything about Christianity ! and you are so high on marijuana ~ Your user-name have said it all .

Your God can never destroy me~ he's nothing if he keep hiding and claiming powers he doesn't have . You insane Ganjafama i can really see the ganja you taking in daily basis is turning your brain that you couldn't even respect this thread .

I'm not you '' Dear ''~ berra take note , get it stink to your small head level pass level and i wish if it isn't the internet i believe and see in your entire poor life you won't even be opportune or privilege to say anything with me.

I'm a Satanist and i like it~ Let's see how mad between us you little pervert of a man , all i simple post is the wanting of JESUS CHRIST and i wonder if it's a crime or offense again to seek Jesus dead or live? If you don't want people to seek Jesus stop preaching and keep your bible closer to your penni**s . angry

After all , it is the same you Christians always complain and grumble while people don't seek Jesus you should be happy a Satanist have seek for him at last. . . assehole! grin
[/size]

Ganjafama:

Those that the gods want to destroy they first make mad. My dear satanist you are exhibiting early signs of madness. Leave those who want to worship Jesus to worship him in peace. Just a friendly advice.
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah my dear brother. . . You can eat up his heart , I'll eat the other parts of the body - I believe that would make us the best Christians on earth since the bible have encourage us to eat his flesh and drink his blood- ( COMMUNION ) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. HAHA! they're confuse set of people derailing the entire human and beast race grin grin wink[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

can i eat his heart if i capture him
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]It's a call for duty. . . .he better respond and stop hiding , no matter we'll still fetch him out like osama buf bango. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

omobadan:

grin cheesy THis is absolutely hilarious!
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by grace5: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
ETERNAL FIRE AWAITS THOSE WHO MOCK GOD.
ETERNAL DAMNATION
HELL A PLACE OF REGRET
A PLACE DARKNESS
A PLACE WHERE DEMONS EAT PEOPLE FLESH
A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO LOVE
A PLACE WHERE YOU REGRET YOU REFUSAL OF JESUS SACRIFICE.
A PLACE of DOOM,SUFFERING.
A PLACE OF NO RETURN
WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING YOURSELF TO HELL.

A JESUS IS CALLING YOU,COME MY SON I LOVE YOU

Seek all of you the LORD while he may be found, call all of you upon him while he is near:  
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD,
and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isaiah 55 vs 6 - 7

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2011

[size=13pt]grace5  I hope you're not here to derail my thread ? just asking to know if you better leave before i send my armies to pull you out with anger. . .Well , You can keep posting with bold fonts with brown color or whatever color i don't care the truth remain the truth no matter how many that goes against it ~ You see? on this thread JESUS CHRIST your beloved savior and GOD is been declared wanted he should appear and show up - I was thinking You'll inform him instead you're here trying to back up his long absence . . . LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is another infection of the Christians - IGNORANT !

Eternal fire await those who mock God? i hiss in my own language. . .the fire shouldn't wait @! i mean , it should come now because i needed to know the truth . nonsense! if the fire dare come I'll use my special fire of justification to quench it and never to light again. . . the spirit of the water is powerful .
DAMNATION to the injustice practitioners of other believes and religions that have planned together to blasphemy against the innocent and great name of Satan and his demons for many years. . . HELL Fire is not real even if it's real we would be so proud to remain there than going to so-called Heaven of the ugly God .

Hell fire is a place of joy - Heaven an extreme place of regreat- Oh , how i wish i wouldn't have save Jesus all these many years. . . so , all these my life is in vain ?? that's what people like you would surely say out of your mouth when the time comes. . . .Heaven is a place of darkness , Hell is a place of Light- The Dawn of the Morning is always there~ The all seeing eyes is the light - Demons are friends they're not enemy- You Christians are flesh eaters , You have been practicing Cannibalism for the ages eating JESUS body and drinking his blood in your churches and homes .

Hell fire is a place of love. . . Heaven is a place of hatred and war: SEE- the book of revelation in your bible.

Jesus is nothingness than amoeba  if he refuse to prove himself. . . there's no regret in refusing such a weirdo (JESUS).

Heaven is a place of sufferings. . . on earth just like in heaven give us this day our daily bread is that a prayer? instead of asking for a nice meal they only eat breads day and night- Satan have the best food in Hell . Even , God would put you in extreme fasting and that's unwanted Starvation from a loving God who is openly wicked and want people to believe his loving - a God that always encourage enmity all the time for no reason  and always threaten to roast all human beings in a big lake of fire for any little mistake.

JESUS is calling me? Tell him i declared him wanted and need to see him. . .he shouldn't hide - she's here lying that Jesus is calling me when he didn't even know my name.

WHAT a Life. . . .Christianity : bad idea gone Wrong! grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by grace5: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ogaga4Luv

I am waiting for your soldiers .

Psalms 11:6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Psalms 35:8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall. (Read further Psalms 35:1-7)

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

There is a song by Don Williams titled: "Its no use running, when you are on the wrong road . . ."
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]I have created the men of time the seven earths and the seven heavens. These are my suns shine on the worlds Guide the perplexed and my secrets are hidden i am who creates in the wombs as I like. People and I made my miracles appear in my creations. i am the being of beings and all the beings. I am that who satisfied all the worlds in my creations. I am God of Gods and all of the throne. And all of heavens are of my inventions. I am the one whose secret is venerated to me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being.-So Saith Shaitan cool[/size]
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by faragai24: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Magic is mentioned on several occasions in the Qur’an, but always with disapproval and condemnation. The Qur’an mentions that Pharaoh, who opposed the Prophet Moses (peace be upon him), had under his command a large group of magicians, and it describes their tricks as ‘great magic. But it also makes clear that there was no substance to what they did. It was simply pure deception, making people see what was not there. Hence, in the challenge put by Pharaoh to Moses, victory was clearly to Moses, because God transformed his staff into a large snake, but this was a real snake, not imaginary, and it ate all that the magicians produced by their false tricks, which was only a matter of false deception. There are reports about the Prophet being under a magic spell for a brief period of time, when he could imagine things that did not happen. But this is untrue. God says in the Qur’an: “The wrongdoers say: ‘The man you follow is certainly bewitched.’ See to what they liken you. They have certainly gone astray and are unable to find a way back (to the truth).” (17: 47-48 & 25: 8-9) This statement, repeated twice in the Qur’an, makes clear that only wrongdoers make such a claim about the Prophet, and that they are in error and cannot find a way back to the truth. This is a very clear denial by none other than God.

http://www.aljazeerah.info/Islam/Islamic%20subjects/2004%20subjects/October/What%20Does%20Islam%20Say%20About%20Magic.htm

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=90225
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by AngelofValor: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Wanted for forgery of spirituality through deception, corruption of youth and old alike through absolute and unprovable promises, assault of common sense and moral courage, removal of social values and construction of false alias, and more. SUBJECT IS NOT ARMED BUT IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS.

A $20,000 reward has been tendered for information leading to the capture and extermination of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Contact: Ogaga4Luv@yahoo.com
[/size]

Throw this madness and stupidity of urs AWAY. The "prince of darkness" is leading you ASTRAY. sad sad sad sad sad sad HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR. POOR SOUL!
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by fumisko(f): 2:29am On Jul 30, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Wanted for forgery of spirituality through deception, corruption of youth and old alike through absolute and unprovable promises, assault of common sense and moral courage, removal of social values and construction of false alias, and more. SUBJECT IS NOT ARMED BUT IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS.

[/size]
Looooool.very funny. This world shaaa grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by zonax(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dear ogagaluv, God loves you and died for you. He is waiting for you to repent and come to him.you won't get nothing from the devil. Jesus is the only way, truth and life. He is my God and he can be yours too.
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
^^^^^^

wow how low can you get. you consider this israeli hippie your GOD ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

i never knew he created you & your ancestors who lived before him. angry
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Frostyzone(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
In as much as I don't believe in god, I'm not a religion basher either.
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by chrisj2000(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Joagbaje:

hi Joagbaje long time. how're you doing? have you finally come to our line of thinking? amen; the truth shall always prevail.
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by Horus(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
Joagbaje:

Please make sure he doesnt escape, I bring the cross the hammer and some nails, he should be Crucified immediately
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2012

Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by ogoamaka99(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
When someone looses his or her mind, he is bound to behave one kind and you know the person who has lost his mind by his reasoning and actions. if anyone knows the poster in person, he should help and hold him before he runs out naked in the street.
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by chakula: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Horus:

Please make sure he doesnt escape, I bring the cross the hammer and some nails, he should be Crucified immediately

Haba Bros the guy in question has the experience of crucification before do you mean you wanted him to test the second crucification? Please take it easy for him.
Re: Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive by cotzywitzy(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I have created the men of time the seven earths and the seven heavens. These are my suns shine on the worlds Guide the perplexed and my secrets are hidden i am who creates in the wombs as I like. People and I made my miracles appear in my creations. i am the being of beings and all the beings. I am that who satisfied all the worlds in my creations. I am God of Gods and all of the throne. And all of heavens are of my inventions. I am the one whose secret is venerated to me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being.-So Saith Shaitan cool[/size]

ETERNAL FIRE AWAITS THOSE WHO MOCK GOD. ETERNAL DAMNATION HELL A PLACE OF REGRET A PLACE DARKNESS A PLACE WHERE DEMONS EAT PEOPLE FLESH A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO LOVE A PLACE WHERE YOU REGRET YOU REFUSAL OF JESUS SACRIFICE. A PLACE of DOOM,SUFFERING. A PLACE OF NO RETURN WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING YOURSELF TO HELL.

A JESUS IS CALLING YOU,COME MY SON I LOVE YOU

Seek all of you the LORD while he may be found, call all of you upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55 vs 6 - 7 (

(1) (Reply)

How To Give The Lord An Unforgettable Christmas / In The Name Of Jesus Or In The Name Of Yeshua? Which Is Powerful? / Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.