Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! (2748 Views)

How To Attract Very Wealthy Men / Rich Women Seeking Men, Check Latest Wealthy Sugar Mummies ,wants Strong Men / Wealthy Dubai Sugar Mummy Ready To Invite You To Dubai And She Is Super Rich – S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
I need someone who would give me money and not ask for anything in return... grin

I'm young (18)... And I can be interesting... So we would chat! The entire relationship would start here and end on WhatsApp or Kik or Telegram...

Whenever you have problems, I'll be there... You can complain, blab to me about your dreams and future plans, you can even send voice notes weeping... I'll devote my entire time to you!

I need money... Who doesn't?

So send an email...

Requirements:

Have WhatsApp/Kik/Telegram...
Be rich or well to do...

You would pay me ₦5k every week for being your companion...

You would demand nothing of me... No visitations, no sex, no pictures or videos unless I choose to send them... I would NOT divulge personal information...

You may remain anonymous... smiley

I intend to respect your privacy!

Thanks!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Candidlady: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lol

You could only find em kinda men in mars outside NL...

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by heniford2: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Let me see ur picture and we are good to go undecided
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Kriss216: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Lol

Cos Nairaland guys are smart. They don't indulge or patronise foolishness.

21 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Lol

I had a guy would was gonna pay me to be his slave... Yes.

He would instrust me, over the phone and I would obey...

The money he offered was good and the whole thing was ridiculous cause he couldn't know if I had obeyed or disobeyed him... grin

But I got bored... And I felt stupid... grin

I know most men here are struggling to feed... But there's the possibility... That slim chance...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Sonnobax15(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Candidlady: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:

SOME nairaland guys are smart... But what's a few to a many?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
Let me see ur picture and we are good to go undecided
You want me to post my picture on Nairaland?

Sir, you didn't read my demands?

Anyways, you gats yourself an oyibo girlfriend who's taking care of you... Right? grin

I'll send you my pictures... Mail? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Cause Nairaland guys are broke... I ain't shaming no one, God knows I'm not in the position to do so... But if you beg to be fed, get off my thread... grin
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

Anyways, you gats yourself an oyibo girlfriend who's taking care of you... Right? grin

Send me mails and I'll reply you.I've satisfied all your conditions.
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by toujurs: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ape, No go find work , Animal!!! Continue impersonating the female gender. Ode nie. Your fellow guys are hustling. On top the poverty panel beating your destiny, you are still idling away your little time, creating dumb posts. Continue undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Send me mails and I'll reply you.I've satisfied all your conditions.
grin

Do you? Your moniker is new... Cause for concern?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by heniford2: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

lol grin cheesy did you just did a research on me grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
toujurs:
Ape, No go find work , Animal!!! Continue impersonating the female gender. Ode nie. Your fellow guys are hustling. On top the poverty panel beating your destiny, you are still idling away your little time, creating dumb posts. Continue undecided
Because I insulted Nigerian men in the other thread? God! I don't have the time to deal with sensitive bit**es... Don't ruin my mood!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
heniford2:
lol grin cheesy did you just did a research on me grin cheesy
Nope... You and I have argued alot here and she's mostly the reason, somehow... grin

But I'm cool with her, as long as I receive my share of the cake... wink tongue
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by heniford2: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Nope... You and I have argued alot here and she's mostly the reason, somehow... grin

But I'm cool with her, as long as I receive my share of the cake... wink tongue
grin cheesy wonderful
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Candidlady: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

Here on NL... and never agree to play the slave.

Queens don't serve

Video or voice?

The money he offered was good and the whole thing was ridiculous cause he couldn't know if I had obeyed or disobeyed him... grin

Mumu man

I know most men here are struggling to feed... But there's the possibility... That slim chance...

That slim chance doest exist....

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by qtguru(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
I need someone who would give me money and not ask for anything in return... grin

I'm young (18)... And I can be interesting... So we would chat! The entire relationship would start here and end on WhatsApp or Kik or Telegram...

Whenever you have problems, I'll be there... You can complain, blab to me about your dreams and future plans, you can even send voice notes weeping... I'll devote my entire time to you!

So send an email...

Requirements:

Be rich or well to do...

You would demand nothing of me... No visitations, no sex, no pictures or videos unless I choose to send them... I would NOT divulge personal information...

Thanks!

Or pick up a skill that fetches money. There are jobs online that pay well.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Queens don't serve
Fetlife, he's from the Netherlands... I thought it was a fetish I had... grin

Video or voice?
Text... grin

Mumu man
Very... He was married, had kids... So he was very desperate... grin

But he was youngish...

Damn!
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
qtguru:

Or pick up a skill that fetches money. There are jobs online that pay well.
Aww... You actually believe I want to work!

Thanks but there's no skill I know that pays so well in Nigeria... Tell me?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by olabrad: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

So send an email...

Requirements:

Be rich or well to do...

Thanks!

I'd rather hire a counselor
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Prayfortheworld: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Another man go pay em fellow man bills las las grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
olabrad:

I'd rather hire a counselor
Your bad luck... I'm a female counselor... That's a plus... wink grin
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Another man go pay em fellow man bills las las grin
I'm a woman... Is that the only issue? If we settle this, we can move on to sign the agreement?
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by heniford2: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Queens don't serve

Video or voice?

Mumu man

broke fem-thug lady making cheap noise grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by olabrad: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Your bad luck... I'm a female counselor... That's a plus... wink grin

You sound un-counselled yourself, madam emotional manipulator.
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
all them lazy greedy lost soul who want to burn bridges and obtain what they dont deserve... the OP is just saying what any deluded person would say:" i want to get money while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Danielkelly: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Lol

cheesy cheesy Lolz hanty
that not true joor, your being Generalistic.
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by mrdharkchild(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
The broke girl is saying that guys are broke.

The IRONY and AUDACITY

My dear, my mama still de alive, anytime I need those services, I go call am..
Go and find work.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Karleb(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
If you want to go into runs for weekly 5k, then your parents have failed you.

Kiddo, you won't stop. Eventually, you will become a full blown lazy runs girl.

5k per week is what broke people can afford, you don't necessarily need rich people for this.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by Danielkelly: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry i undestand you
as the wind e dey blow so me myself i dey feel am..
But Your young and attractive
And your mouth e de active.
I bin think say you be soldier (feminist) and you no go surrender...
Instead of looking eor maga, why you no go join soldier{ARMY, POLICE AIRFORCE} as alternative.
Re: I Need A Sponsor! Wealthy Men, Get In Here! by johnsonmartina6(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

.. are u looking to chase fame or what,, u dont know peoplw here,, u just talk anyhow,, send your details,, u want 5k every week but cant afford ur pant,, i will give u,, i will still post it that i did it,, because u no know watin u want,, that why i love to always order gals like you,, pay dem and off we move,, u just dont know what life is until ur destiny is used

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christiana Dunn 24 From Trinidad Looking To Meet Cute Guys / BBM Pin Exchange / Pls Help Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.