Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor (39328 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive / Ada Priscilla Nzimiro: The Tragic Story Of The First Igbo Female Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by MosheDayan: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
saintrow1:

You are fooling yourself. Awolowo developed western region without oil. F**k you and your oil. We have oil in yorubaland and we are not crying about it. The value of oil will go down in years to come. Everyone is going green.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU ARE STILL TAKING ABOUT WHAT AWO DID IN THE 50S? HAHAHAHAHA!! ABEG GO AND SIT DOWN. YOU PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN THE PAST. IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU HAVE REGRESSED THEN I WILL TELL YOU. grin grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Cryofigbos: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
naija1stnigar:
during the good old days but the present generations are professional oloshos and highly skilled skull miners, isn't it?

Oh really so its only in south west that we have olosho's and ritualist
From d north to d south go into brothel and see d tribe of those doing ashewo....I served in plateau state and most of d ashawo there r igbos and edo girls, in south west here is d same almost all d brothel r dominated by ashawo from south east and as for rituals we all know those that do it most....u can Google it to get verified statistical survey and research

I won't deny d fact that out of 5 yoruba present days ladies 2 of them will be doing runs codedly but it does not stop them from getting education as a matter of fact those that r into runs d most r postgraduate students

Not here to defend anyone's bad way of life or to judge coz d issue on ground is about education but u shifted it into something else as usual to show ur hate towards yoruba...igbos hardly go to sch bcoz most of u rather learn trade from a boss that will latter set u up after serving him for years which is quite good...I give that to u so give education to yoruba
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Crystalsweetnes(f): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stella Thomas was the first female lawyer and she is from Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by saintrow1: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU ARE STILL TAKING ABOUT WHAT AWO DID IN THE 50S? HAHAHAHAHA!! ABEG GO AND SIT DOWN. YOU PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN THE PAST. IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU HAVE REGRESSED THEN I WILL TELL YOU. grin grin grin

Keep laughing out our pains and jealousy. Whether it was in the past or not, the fact remains that the sw is still by far ahead of any geopolitical zone in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by MosheDayan: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
saintrow1:

Keep laughing out our pains and jealousy. Whether it was in the past or not, the fact remains that the sw is still by far ahead of any geopolitical zone in Nigeria.
JEALOUS OF WHAT EXACTLY? TELL ME 5 THINGS THAT YOUR PEOPLE HAVE DONE THAT MAKES YOU ADVANCED? SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS, RESEARC AND DEVELOPMENT, ARTS, ETC.............WITH ALL YOUR EDUCATION YOU HAVE NOT CREATED CURE FOR ANYTHING.......AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED YOU ALL ARE THE SAME undecided
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by uptownemmygee(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Best gift God gave man was woman ...

Smiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by sdbaba: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Oracleforce: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
This was when the southwest was still leading in education and some other sectors...but now...

Many Yoruba people are now street urchins, internet fraudsters, skull miners, ritualists, pastors, security officers....

Yoruba people, things has fallen apart

.tueh kelebe I spit on their ball heads
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by saintrow1: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
JEALOUS OF WHAT EXACTLY? TELL ME 5 THINGS THAT YOUR PEOPLE HAVE DONE THAT MAKES YOU ADVANCED? SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS, RESEARC AND DEVELOPMENT, ARTS, ETC.............WITH ALL YOUR EDUCATION YOU HAVE NOT CREATED CURE FOR ANYTHING.......AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED YOU ALL ARE THE SAME undecided

We have created cure for your hate & jealousy. Kindly make your way to the nearest pharmacy and get one.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Lazyreporta(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Crystalsweetnes:
Stella Thomas was the first female lawyer and she is from Lagos state
born in Lagos but Sierra Leone
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Newyorkitis(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Education has been a priority in south western Nigeria, if not for d yoruba's other tribes won't have lifted d mentality of not allowing there girl child get proper education

We lead while others follow and hate on us but it's fine as it won't make them come ahead of us

This is one of the most unverifiable fact that was sold to other parts of Nigeria and the world at large.

In my opinion, if Yoruba is the most educated tribe in the real sense of the word, then Nigeria is in trouble!

We bought it until we came to South-West to feel the education in the air.

One thing I love the Yorubas for, is the learning of informal skills (handwork) whether you are a male/female.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by MosheDayan: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
saintrow1:

We have created cure for your hate & jealousy. Kindly make your way to the nearest pharmacy and get one.
grin grin grin grin nothing to offer
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by naija1stnigar(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cryofigbos:

From d north to d south go into brothel and see d tribe of those doing ashewo....I served in plateau state and most of d ashawo there r igbos and edo girls, in south west here is d same almost all d brothel r dominated by ashawo from south east and as for rituals we all know those that do it most....u can Google it to get verified statistical survey and research

I won't deny d fact that out of 5 yoruba present days ladies 2 of them will be doing runs codedly but it does not stop them from getting education as a matter of fact those that r into runs d most r postgraduate students

Not here to defend anyone's bad way of life or to judge coz d issue on ground is about education but u shifted it into something else as usual to show ur hate towards yoruba...igbos hardly go to sch bcoz most of u rather learn trade from a boss that will latter set u up after serving him for years which is quite good...I give that to u so give education to yoruba
although your performance was poor but you only defended one aspect of your misdoings, for your information I was born to a Yoruba speaking mum and I have lived all my life among Yoruba and I know what happens here but that aside, please, what can you say about the skull mining career currently ongoing in your land. You know when mkpurumiri happened in the east we all neglected our businesses and went home to beat the hell out of it's peddlers in view of that, what are you guys doing about the head slamming am seriously concerned because my mum is a Yoruba and I stay In yorubaland.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Aaay: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
How
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by diridiri(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Honor10:
Yoruba lagba.

Yoruba has been ahead of everyone since time immemorial, it is the unfortunate Nigeria that happened that slow down our development.

When Yorubas started going to school and exposed to civilization, some people are still living in cave and learning how to make human sound.

May Nigeria never happen to us.
grin grin grin
see story!
these people sef! grin grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Cryofigbos: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
naija1stnigar:
although your performance was poor but you only defended one aspect of your misdoings, for your information I was born to a Yoruba speaking mum and I have lived all my life among Yoruba and I know what happens here but that aside, please, what can you say about the skull mining career currently ongoing in your land. You know when mkpurumiri happened in the east we all neglected our businesses and went home to beat the hell out of it's peddlers in view of that, what are you guys doing about the head slamming am seriously concerned because my mum is a Yoruba and I stay In yorubaland.

If only u base in d east and ur head has been blown off with gun by ipob or eaten by ur cannibal fellow brothers u won't be saying all dis nonsense....am sure u r 1 of d OSU..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by naija1stnigar(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cryofigbos:

If only u base in d east and ur head has been blown off with gun by ipob or eaten by ur cannibal fellow brothers u won't be saying all dis nonsense....am sure u r 1 of d OSU..... grin grin
ewwooo, Oyo headslammer is talking about osu, oga, please don't run away from the question I asked you, am seriously ready to assist you guys. All I need is the answer to the question lobatan!
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by treatise: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Education has been a priority in south western Nigeria, if not for d yoruba's other tribes won't have lifted d mentality of not allowing there girl child get proper education

We lead while others follow and hate on us but it's fine as it won't make them come ahead of us

It's obvious you're not educated judging from your submission.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Ilaje1: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
emmykk:

Don't make a mockery Niger Delta states are edo,delta,rivers,aks,bayesa and cross river.

For whatever purpose you quote me and mentioned your fake chain of where you are from is your cup of tea.

You be mumu. South-South is not the same thing as NigerDelta. NigerDelta is a political name for oil producing states, majority of those states are along Atlantic Ocean, from Ondo state to Cross River. And we have inner land like Abia and Imo. And when Lagos state start producing in commercial quantity, it will be a NigerDelta too.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Ilaje1: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
IF THE SW SHOULD BREAK AWAY WHICH I DOUBT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT THE OIL IN THE NIGER DELTA, THEY WOULD START THEIR VERY OWN SKULL MINING WORLD CUP!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another mumu! Oil is in the past. In fact oil is what is holding Nigeria back. Naija needs to be industrialized.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Ilaje1: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cryofigbos:

You are right: olosho is in every ethnicity. But the SE girls has taken over the olosho allover the country and outside naija except Italy which Edo still have on the lockdown. 6 out of every 10 olosho in Lagos are from SE.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Ilaje1: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oracleforce:
This was when the southwest was still leading in education and some other sectors...but now...

Many Yoruba people are now street urchins, internet fraudsters, skull miners, ritualists, pastors, security officers....

Yoruba people, things has fallen apart

.tueh kelebe I spit on their ball heads

Maybe they are trying to be represented in every sector. The last time I checked SW is still everywhere from politics to science, theater, music (entertainment in general), law...every field. Even Bob Risky and Bisi Alimi are leading in their fields ��

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by MosheDayan: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ilaje1:

Another mumu! Oil is in the past. In fact oil is what is holding Nigeria back. Naija needs to be industrialized.
Oil is in the past?? They need to offer human sacrifice on your behalf. grin
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Throwback: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
That citrus and poultry farm she owned around the Agege area of Lagos is now redeveloped as Abimbola Awoliyi Estate, in the Oko-Oba Abattoir axis of Agege before Abule Egba.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by mamawa123: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
I used to work at Awoliyi memorial hospital as a record clerk. The hospital is at Oshodi in Tinubu area of Lagos. All the big names medical consultants in Lagos used to carry out operations at this facility then.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by aalangel(f): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2022
Is that not Joke Jacob's mother?

Modified: Her mom is the 3rd female doctor.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by aalangel(f): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Nice
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
Impressive

Honestly, with just two children
The educated ones don't birth kids they can't afford to take care of
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by Ilaje1: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
MosheDayan:
Oil is in the past?? They need to offer human sacrifice on your behalf. grin

If you are enlighten, you will know data is the new oil. There's a reason Saudi Aramco went public and Saudi govt diversifying.
Re: Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor by MosheDayan: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ilaje1:

If you are enlighten, you will know data is the new oil. There's a reason Saudi Aramco went public and Saudi govt diversifying.
Keep deceiving yourself. Oil will loose it's value but not anytime soon. Do you know the many things oil is used for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me / Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.