Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos (21238 Views)

Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / MTN Gets Approval For Momo Bank In Nigeria As It Diversifies Into Banking / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Tayor23(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
bro4u:
They keep milking Nigeria dry and take foreign exchange outta the country... When I become President I'd make sure I nationalize all these firms
like ghadaffi
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by aremuforlife(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
bro4u:
They keep milking Nigeria dry and take foreign exchange outta the country... When I become President I'd make sure I nationalize all these firms
Whi stop you from investing?
Nobody is milking Nigeria dry, the opportunity is there, "grab it"
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Amumaigwe: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Wonderful.
It always have to be Lagos grin.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy

Also say no to human ritual so that the life and body parts of the workers that will be employed in these Lagos companies will be safe.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Babaken(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dankovich1:
I know this is the wrong thread to ask this question but I need a response from anyone.

Abegi which station they show Chelsea match for DStv
ITV Independent television Edo State Nigeria formal bendel state. You get the point now.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Emekaonline: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Wonderful.

I think we need to send all the cannibalised people back to their region so that they dont polute our region with their trades
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Yankee101: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
If you don't value what you have someone else will take it and use it profitably
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by MITCHELL96: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dankovich1:
I know this is the wrong thread to ask this question but I need a response from anyone.

Abegi which station they show Chelsea match for DStv

SuperSport 3

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by GreaterFuture(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello
Who has sided body Trucks available for Hire...
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Fly2London3Baba: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
A very welcome development to open the eyes of many more Nigerians to this neglected gold mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BsljgkOWTU

God1000:
This is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Fcwilly: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank God, at least my 10 hectares cashews farm will get a better market.
Good news indeed

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Mc3kwata(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ok...meanwhile if you're interested in fresh cashew nuts let me know...

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by emmykk(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Wonderful.

Maybe you didn't go to school properly.
Business are sighted either close to market or availability of raw materials.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by emmykk(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Wonderful.

Maybe you didn't go to school properly.
Business are sighted either close to market or availability of raw materials.

It has nothing to do with skull mining or taking drugs
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by omoadeleye(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lolz, enu ti n gbe
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Whiteshield: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
bro4u:

Adenuga owns the largest stake in Julius Berger.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Emir01: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
wetin Nigerian govt do for this one na?
If Dangote invests in this now, you will start complaining. We lack ideas and don't want to take risks. We love free money too much. Billionaires are not ready to invest in manufacturing they don't even have Idea in d 1st place, once they buy stocks and start catching out they don't send anybody. They are alot of money giving out by CBN, NIRSAL/Bank of industry to support businesses.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Wonderful.
Thank God they didn't diversify into SKULL MINING. that's the exclusive right of the Afonja. you know they are accommodating. before the Afonja would tell Julius Berger to go back to their village grin grin grin grin grin even the OONI sef they mine skull grin grin grin grin

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Michelle70(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Emir01:

If Dangote invests in this now, you will start complaining. We lack ideas and don't want to take risks. We love free money too much. Billionaires are not ready to invest in manufacturing they don't even have Idea in d 1st place, once they buy stocks and start catching out they don't send anybody. They are alot of money giving out by CBN, NIRSAL/Bank of industry to support businesses.
the problem of Nigeria is not the govt but the citizens.
In USA, govt doesn't own anything, individuals own everything while govt collect tax but here in Nigeria if govt no give us job, we no go fit do anything
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by CXLVII: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
China has taken over most constructions in Nigeria, they need to diversify or pack up and leave...

China giving us the usual substandard since we no longer have money for quality.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
So they are now called:

Julius Berger Cashew Construction Ltd

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by oneolajire(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
bro4u:

And turn Nigeria to Zimbabwe. Mugabe did more than you could ever think.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by oneolajire(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
bro4u:

.....and turn Nigeria to Zimbabwe? Mugabe did more than you could think of.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by adamsmith914: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:
The hustle is real !!

Everybody dey feel am for this buhari regime grin
Only the remaining wailers are not aware that President Buhari has really diversified the Nigerian Economy, Julius Berger from heavy construction, to commodity exporter?
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by LordReed(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Smart people.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Wonderful.
why not always ogun,osun or ondo?

Say no to skull mining because senate just declared a state of emergency in that area.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by somehow: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
deflover:

no
they are no more getting jobs
china gives the loans and the condition for the loan is that a Chinese company must do the job

soon JB go dey sell agbo jedi for bus stop grin grin

Maybe but they still get jobs but Agriculture is looking very enticing to the prepared.

Agriculture in Nigeria is like a virgin girl spreading for all to see, very untapped.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by aspabay(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Government policies on agriculture working
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by wman(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
bro4u:

Nationalize so Nigerians run the company down? It's not a coincidence that the best run companies are foreign owned.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by DaddyGoo: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
GistFullGround:
Does cashew grow in Lagos?

Just asking!

Closeness to handling, storage and expertise for easy export.

Dem fit even apply for Free Trade Zone status dey export from there direct.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by salvation900l: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
why Lagos. The raw materials are found in Kogi state.
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by salvation900l: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kogi state is highest producer of Cashew. why did Julius want to establish the processing plant in Lagos?. This is pure wickedness. It should in Kogi not Lagos
Re: Julius Berger Diversifies Into Agriculture, To Process Cashew In Lagos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
How art the mighty fallen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Best High End Gadgets Of 2018 And Their Bitter Rivals. (PICS) / NDIC Raises Alarm On Impending Loom In The Banking Sector!!! / Traders Count Losses As Police Demolish Computer Village POWA Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.