Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? (445 Views)

Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos) / Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos / Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Swallowurspit(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Banana is a widely consumed fruit known botanically as ‘Musa’. It is rich in fibre, helps improve digestion and also boost testosterone in men. Banana is loved by humans and various animals, but the fruit is mostly acknowledged to be monkey’s favourite.
On several occasions, the fruit has been used as a tool for expressing racism towards the black race, even on the football pitch.

Living in a world with continuous social change, perceptions of the society keeps evolving to the extent that the norms of a decade ago can become taboos of today.

The view of a lady eating banana in public can be fascinating and the perceptions of various people might view it as nothing but a honest action. Some might view it to entail expression of seductive skills.
The view of a guy eating banana might have meant little or nothing a decade ago, but with the introduction of new genders, there are new perceptions attached to it.

Is it ok to eat banana in public, as a lady or as a guy?

NB: I mean the banana fruit gangan, like the pics below

Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Eat it like a human

Decently
Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Candidlady: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Banana yes

Mango no.. ESPECIALLY the over ripe ones

Can't take oranges too in public.. Don't ask me why ijust find it abnormal
Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Swallowurspit(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
illicit:
Eat it like a human

Decently

You mean like the pics below?

Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Candidlady: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
illicit:
Eat it like a human

Decently

Mr kubwa how are you enjoying the town?

How do one feast on cashew decently in public ?
Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Swallowurspit(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Banana yes

Mango no.. ESPECIALLY the over ripe ones

Can't take oranges too in public.. Don't ask me why ijust find it abnormal

I had a way of dealing with ripe mangoes during my childhood days. Make a small hole at the bottom and suck the juice out with the skin intact. Same for oranges
Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Mr kubwa how are you enjoying the town?

How do one feast on cashew decently in public ?

Hmmmm I don't know about that

But I can show u how I eat sweet oranges in private wink tongue
Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Candidlady: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Swallowurspit:

I had a way of dealing with ripe mangoes during my childhood days. Make a small hole at the bottom and suck the juice out with the skin intact. Same for oranges

Lol
You said childhood ba? Does it still work now

illicit:

Hmmmm I don't know about that

But I can show u how I eat sweet oranges in private wink tongue

You squeeze it ko!! ?

what other way can one eat orange again.. Maybe straws
Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

You squeeze it ko!! ?

what other way can one eat orange again.. Maybe straws

I will show u
Re: Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Swallowurspit(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Na. I lost appetite for mango long time ago. I prefer to suck ‘ofiyo’ as It helps relieve stress.
If you know you know �

(1) (Reply)

The Late Aláàfin Of Oyo Documentary / Aba Women's War: What Happened During The Aba Women's Riot? / Your Enemies Will Run Far From You If You Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.