Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow (608 Views)

I’m Buying Btc, sell your btc here / Learn How To Make Money With Bitcoin Without Buying Bitcoin / Is Buying Bitcoin From Exchnages Better Than Peer To Peer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by ibinaboonline: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
I’m going to buy some bitcoins tomorrow. It would be my first time buying coins for investment purposes. Should I go ahead or not? I hope to pick the brains of crypto gurus on this platform.
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I’m going to buy some bitcoins tomorrow. It would be my first time buying coins for investment purposes. Should I go ahead or not? I hope to pick the brains of crypto gurus on this platform.

CRY pTO CURRENCY lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by Dididrumz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
ibinaboonline:

Buying and selling Crypto or any other financial asset should be done with good technical analysis.
If You buy tomorrow as You've planned and prices starts dipping, You'd most probably loose Your investment, and vice versa.

I don't do cryptos any more(for now) so I don't even look at their charts anymore.

Wish You good luck.
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by ibinaboonline: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thanks for your input. What I read here will ultimately determine my decision tomorrow morning.
Dididrumz:

Buying and selling Crypto or any other financial asset should be done with good technical analysis.
If You buy tomorrow as You've planned and prices starts dipping, You'd most probably loose Your investment, and vice versa.

I don't do cryptos any more(for now) so I don't even look at their charts anymore.

Wish You good luck.
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by ibinaboonline: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
You no get joy o grin
Igwend:

CRY pTO CURRENCY lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by gistray: 5:25am On Feb 10, 2022
While buying

Keep like 500 change to buy small bucket
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by ibinaboonline: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Na all of una negative � vibes come kee ma vibe. I no leta buy am again.
gistray:
While buying

Keep like 500 change to buy small bucket
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by Nedstar: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Na all of una negative � vibes come kee ma vibe. I no leta buy am again.

Dude you should have bought. Don’t listen to all this clowns who are looking for quick money otherwise I don’t see a reason they will be telling you that you would cry. Buy and hold, don’t expect any thing overly big atleast for 6 months, trust me you would be fine.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Op this is the best time to buy BTC. Just set your limit between 38 to37k if at all it will get to 37k àgàin. Once it moves to 43to 45 you sell and wait wait for retacemen, then buy again. Buy doing so, you acquire more btc each time you buy low and sell high

1 Like

Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by bmdmix11: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Lol person wen cry.

If them no duped u na to loose am for exchange.
Just learn it more n if u buying bitcoin plzzzz meet the person face to face else u will send money n oyo go b story
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by ibinaboonline: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Who is still buying bitcoins like that? Legit Buy/sell platforms like coinbase and eToro full online.
bmdmix11:
Lol person wen cry.

If them no duped u na to loose am for exchange.
Just learn it more n if u buying bitcoin plzzzz meet the person face to face else u will send money n oyo go b story
Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by Velvetsky: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why not go for crypto abitrage trading with COTP? To me it's a much better option. I've made more in abitrage trading than buy and hold.
Note that it's trading and not an investment. Abitrage Trading pays better. WhatsApp me on 07030163837 if you want to know more

1 Like

Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by 111P3kdudu(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Velvetsky:
Why not go for crypto abitrage trading with COTP? To me it's a much better option. I've made more in abitrage trading than buy and hold.
Note that it's trading and not an investment. Abitrage Trading pays better. WhatsApp me on 07030163837 if you want to know more

Pure scam
Do ur research.

1 Like

Re: I’m Buying Bitcoin Tomorrow by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2022
This is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because sometimes in May it will rise to $45k and you can sell it to acquire more BTC whenever it goes into dip again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweat Crypto – Is Sweatcoin Legit? / How To Create Massive Wealth In The Forex Industry Without Lifting A Finger / If U Are A Middle Class,this Is What U Should Be Earning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.