Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nairaland Group On Blackberry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Group On Blackberry (678 Views)

Wanna Be On My Sexstory Group On Whatsapp? / Ibadan Hook Up On Blackberry And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Group On Blackberry by nex(m): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2011
Nice to know that just hours after the Nairaland Group on Blackberry was created, a couple of members have already sent requests.

Remember that if you can scan the Barcode which will be subsequently attached, then you don't need to send a personal request to me, however, I must say that it's quite a task. So if you can't do the Barcode scanning thing, then send a PIN request to 32479C0C and add this message to your request #Nairaland Group.

Also, once you're in the group, you can invite other Nairalanders or other BB contacts you wish to have the Nairaland experience.

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Group On Blackberry by nex(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
The Sections have been created, and so shalt they remain forever!
JOKES
NAIRALAND MARKET
DATING & MEET-UP ZONE
JOBS/VACANCIES and of course
GENERAL DISCUSSION.

I'm sure everyone will find a chat to fit into, depending on what sections they visit on Nairaland.

For those of you having difficulty scanning the group Barcode (happens to me too) just send a request to 32479C0C

thank you.

(1) (Reply)

When A friend needs help what do you do / If U A Naija Girl On Nairaland And U Love Me Pls Give Me A Hug / Needs A Lady Wit Attitude Beautiful Nd Busty For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.