Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ (69116 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by joyandfaith: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Shia... Not Muslim
Why is Iran part of OIC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Topzee109: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
mediainc:

You are an idiot, we condemn anything barbaric, it does not matter the religious coloration, a zombie, demonic idiot like you won't condemn it because you are a slave of religion. Religion kill you bastard extremist. There is no space for barbarians in this civilized world, no one cares the religion you tag yourself, death to all extremist, terrorists and barbarians.
you don't have to show your stupidity here, your families are there where you can vest your anger on oponu

you condemn anything barbaric but if it's from a non Arab countries now another story

hypocrisy go kill you one day
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Topzee109: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
OMYKROIN:

If a muslim after sometime says he doesn't want to be muslim again, how safe is the person's head on his neck?
I don't know about that, but what am very sure is if this happens in other country you won't blame Christianity
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by BoBiafra(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Farid24224:

Before you comment, it's common sense to get what the person is saying sire...Use your brain, it was given to you for a reason. smiley

Seen
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by carinmom(f): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
damosade:
I love my Muslim brothers and sisters.there is no doubt. But on this issue is it really islamical to do this?
Only answer from musilimat
I have read most of the comments here and I'm really digusted to say the least. First, most of the commenters did not read the news article but jumped into conclusion and started blaming and insulting Islam just because it happened in Iran, a Shia country. Nowhere was it mentioned that the crime was committed in the name of Islam, but typical of them to blame Islam because of the hatred. This honour killing is a typical Iranian culture which the Iranian authority is doing nothing to put an end to, it's not done anywhere in the Islamic world because murder in whatever guise is not acceptable in Islam and the punishment for it is death.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by DKM123: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Shokoloko:

The you-tube video says the girl was traced to Turkey and brought back to Iran against her will

I don't know why the news is reporting that she retuned of her own volition

This bastard poster just wanted to make her have a part of the blame. Na thier way. Same way they blame a murdered girl used for rituals in Nigeria. The news clearly says she was TRACED AND DRAGGED BACK home from Turkey.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Coronavirus123: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Religion for murderers, fools who believed that one illiterate cattle aboki is their God. Put and end to Islam and you've automatically solved 80% of the world's problems
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by MDK777: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
God Is LooSing . It Is Just A ShaMe To Say Or Believe That There Is God O. I DonT Believe That Even Devil HimSelf Can Be So WICKED! FuCKIn God! FuCKInG Religion ! FuCKInG Humanity!!! DaAAMN To The World
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Shimran(m): 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
damosade:
I love my Muslim brothers and sisters.there is no doubt. But on this issue is it really islamical to do this?
Only answer from musilimat

That is the power of the Media for you and the impacts of Muslims not speaking up, and some ignorance Muslims.

A human being, Muslim or non Muslim, his life must be protected from all harms.

Bokoharam/isis/and their likes: Product of ignorance and self centered acts.

Taliban/And their likes: lesser of the above, but more of retaliation against brutality.

All Christians (the learned one amongst them) agree Muhammad (Prophet of Islam) lives in the same city with Jews and other Christians. He even hosted them to his mosque. He also took a visit to them. Neither has he kills nor harms them.
Of what sense shall it make if Muslim kills non Muslim? Talkmore of killing the one he shares the same belief?

For more, watch Those people's speach:
(1) Ahmad Deedat
(2) Zakir Naik.

Thanks for your humble questions.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Shimran(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2022
Coronavirus123:
Religion for murderers, fools who believed that one illiterate cattle aboki is their God. Put and end to Islam and you've automatically solved 80% of the world's problems

Hitler's palava and related crisis shall rise.
From start to end of the post, nowhere Islam has been mentioned nor a Muslims act.

Iran is country with it's people and culture pls.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by smallsmall: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2022
This slaughters also happen on a daily basis in Nigeria, carried out by terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, a.k.a "Bandits".

As long as you agree to be a Muslim, practice Islam and pray to Allah, you are just one breath away from such 'honorable slaughter'.

If you are in doubt, go and ask in ISLAM-A-BAD
Islam needs ot be REFORMED or outrightly Banned. Too much Violence and Blood Thirsty folks. in there
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by smallsmall: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Shimran:

Hitler's palava and related crisis shall rise.
From start to end of the post, nowhere Islam has been mentioned nor a Muslims act.

Iran is country with it's people and culture pls.

The Video mentioned Sharia or who else in their[b] sane mind, married a 12yr old CHILD[/b]?

Iran practices SHIA Islam and the same Honor Killings goes on in Sunni Islam sects like those of Saudi Arabia.

Someone should grow the balls to delete all those murderous Text of the Quran and replace them with textz that preaches Love and Forgiveness.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by smallsmall: 12:32am On Feb 11, 2022
carinmom:

I have read most of the comments here and I'm really digusted to say the least. First, most of the commenters did not read the news article but jumped into conclusion and started blaming and insulting Islam just because it happened in Iran, a Shia country. Nowhere was it mentioned that the crime was committed in the name of Islam, but typical of them to blame Islam because of the hatred. This honour killing is a typical Iranian culture which the Iranian authority is doing nothing to put an end to, it's not done anywhere in the Islamic world because murder in whatever guise is not acceptable in Islam and the punishment for it is death.

Stop lying to yourself! Shia is not a country, it is a Sect of Islam undecided
Honor Killing happens in all Islamic Countries, from Afghanistan to Pakistan, to Saudi Arabia and even the Muslim parts of India.

Islam has two Sects: SHiA and SUNNI.
Iran is the Spiritual Head of Shia Muslims while Saudi Arabia is the spiritual head of SUNNI Muslims, which is why the two are always at each others throat, along with their cronies.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Shimran(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2022
smallsmall:

The Video mentioned Sharia or who else in their[b] sane mind, married a 12yr old CHILD[/b]?

Iran practices SHIA Islam and the same Honor Killings goes on in Sunni Islam sects like those of Saudi Arabia.

Someone should grow the balls to delete all those murderous Text of the Quran and replace them with textz that preaches Love and Forgiveness.

He is Shia i.e Muslim..... No mentality excuse
Otherwise...... Yes mentality excuse.
The blood of that innocent girl is in the hand of the Iran authority for not taking action against such cruel and mental showiness.

For that Qur'an replacement: The Deity Author Himself says he promised to keep His Book off edition, revising and distortion as against the Bible with many versions from one single Author, where one Sect accept some books and others rejected it.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by adm212144: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Average9jaman:
And nothing will happen to him because he has carried out the instructions of islam. Evil at its peak, this should be strongly condemned
Not instructions of Islam stop lieing .there are Honorary killings everywhere .we have it in the east too but coded .it’s happening India .Islam never support this .What is wrong with you and Islam ?why are you guys want war?
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by grandstar(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
How can she foolished to go back to him after travelling to turkey. Opportunity wey some nigerian girls dey find, they will not even come back.

There's nothing in Turkey. The Turkish Lira has sharply lost value recently due to the ineptitude of their president. The country is barely a third as rich as the UK in terms of per capita income.

Worse, there are millions of Syrian refugees in the country competing for the kind of laboueous jobs that economic immigrants hunt for, further making it more difficult to find a job.

Also, Iranians and Turks speak different languages. She's also only just 17.

The poor teenager cry
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by vineyardfarms: 1:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Allahu akbar

animals every where
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by sageb: 1:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Carlyboi(m): 2:06am On Feb 11, 2022
You fools convulsing about Islam on this thread are seriously mad and need to have your brains examined instead of you to condemn the act and the asinine,maniac and devilish fool who took the life of the innocent young girl but no you’d prefer to display your folly and expose your prejudice,hate and phobia for the religion and do an open attacks on the adherents as if honor killing is a popular theme in Islam.

It’s a cultural problem and got nothing to do with religion it’s prevalent in Asia and Arabian countries some have outgrown it and evolved due to civilization while some are still stuck in the 1200s and continued practicing the barbaric act with a tacit state support.This abominable acts,this shit happens in India every now and then also,and the last time I checked India isn’t an Islamic country you hate-mongering and islamophobic moro.ns!
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Organs(m): 3:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Simply say what is wrong with ISLAM and no one will beat you

Where did Islam say you should do this? You and those liking are all mumu United.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Sanchez01: 4:26am On Feb 11, 2022
pacifust058:
Instead make these fools seek knowledge and understand honor killing is a cultural act and not linked to any religion, their hatred for Islam go dey make dem spit in the name of talking
You posted something a screenshot yet failed to see where it was mentioned that honour killing is often associated with religion and sexuality. Islam recognizes women as possessions, no?
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by zinaunreal(m): 5:22am On Feb 11, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Your allah is a blood thirsty lunatic and your mohammed is a born cretinous child rapist and a hooligan and vagabond.

And that is who all these terrorists are learning work from.

Do I look like a Muslim to you? Damn your bloody religion . You're a beast and so as the rest of you Muslims. Bunch of demonic entities
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by reXurrectionZA(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2022
I think this people have a fetish for blood
Highest child rape
Terrorist
Honor killing
Misogyny
Same people

I'm disgusted
Any woman practicing that shit must have low self-esteem

canivorious kows
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by mediainc: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

you don't have to show your stupidity here, your families are there where you can vest your anger on oponu

you condemn anything barbaric but if it's from a non Arab countries now another story

hypocrisy go kill you one day
Stupid religious terrorists, terrorism will kill you, dumb zombie. If you like turn all your kids to suicide bombers, kill all your women...but I assure you this world will end a free world, even if religion causes world war 3, you extremists will be killed and the world will move on. We all will not be zombies. Demon. All your plans of making everyone be like you, see like you, and behave like you won't work. Foolish people listen to the wise, the wise can not listen to zombie idiots...we see you people like sub humans. You people are scum. Thunder fire you.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:04am On Feb 11, 2022
OMYKROIN:

All these you just wrote are total nonsensical bullshit.
Islam is a deadbeat religion of piss, your allah is a lunatic scavenging scarecrow. Your prophet mohammed is a child rapist, a vagabond and a hooligan, terrorist, a bandit who robbed caravans, he abused lots of opium and was a smelling stark illiterate.
Hr felt all women were weak to face his rapist hunger, that is how zainab sent him to hell with rat poison and pigs ate him after exhuming his petrifying carcass.

This is the only thing islam offers is uncircumcised preek like that of una headslamming idiotic and worthless prophet with mark of the beast.

statue worshippers like U people worshipping Judas Iscariot on cross thinking it was jesus.even Jesus is a servant of god which is Allah in islam.stop differentiating Allah and god,U people are not different from pagan/new cus U refuse to belief in all the prophets.

Shame on U people idol worshippers
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2022
mediainc:

Stupid religious terrorists, terrorism will kill you and your family, dumb zombie. If you like turn all your kids to suicide bombers, kill all your women...but I assure you this world will end a free world, even if religion causes world war 3, you extremists will be killed and the world will move on. We all will not be zombies. Demon. All your plans of making everyone be like you, see like you, and behave like you won't work. Foolish people listen to the wise, the wise can not listen to zombie idiots...we see you people like sub humans... animals. We don't love you, your kind irritates and disgusts. You people are scum. Thunder fire you and Arabs, bastards.
and U know that God destroyed those before U,even Jesus cannot save U that day.power belong to god not Jesus, Jesus is just a mere servant.u people always like to condemn quickly but U hide to commit atrocities which is inhumanity.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Topzee109: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2022
mediainc:

Stupid religious terrorists, terrorism will kill you and your family, dumb zombie. If you like turn all your kids to suicide bombers, kill all your women...but I assure you this world will end a free world, even if religion causes world war 3, you extremists will be killed and the world will move on. We all will not be zombies. Demon. All your plans of making everyone be like you, see like you, and behave like you won't work. Foolish people listen to the wise, the wise can not listen to zombie idiots...we see you people like sub humans... animals. We don't love you, your kind irritates and disgusts. You people are scum. Thunder fire you and Arabs, bastards.

weyrey won commit suicide, eeyah,

I just pity your unfortunate families, they actually thought they have someone, unknown to them is that you'll kill yourself one day because of Islam and arab

I'll only advise you to stop displaying your frustrations and misfortune here because you're wasting my time and making me replay a fool

But you can continue to carry this burden in your heart everywhere you go, it will kill you one day

BTW, snipper is free, it's for people like you
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by mediainc: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Topzee109:

weyrey won commit suicide, eeyah,

I just pity your unfortunate families, they actually thought they have someone, unknown to them is that you'll kill yourself one day because of Islam and arab

I'll only advise you to stop displaying your frustrations and misfortune here because you're wasting my time and making me replay a fool

But you can continue to carry this burden in your heart everywhere you go, it will kill you one day

BTW, snipper is free, it's for people like you
Go use you daughter for suicide bombers. I hate you and all religious zombies. Death to you all.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by mediainc: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
and U know that God destroyed those before U,even Jesus cannot save U that day.power belong to god not Jesus, Jesus is just a mere servant.u people always like to condemn quickly but U hide to commit atrocities which is inhumanity.
Bleep you I don't believe in any man, pity yourself, you are worshipping demons, they decieve you. When you die it will be too late...no paradise grin
Help yourself and your family, I hate you. Am not a man worshipper, mumu help yourself, remove the wood in your eye first, forget about me, am saved, but you are a zombie. I only fear God, not man, not everyone is a zombie like you, keep being slaves of the Arab.
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2022
mediainc:

Bleep you I don't believe in any man, pity yourself, you are worshipping demons, they decieve you. When you die it will be too late...no paradise grin
Help yourself and your family, I hate you. Am not a man worshipper, mumu help yourself, remove the wood in your eye first, forget about me, am saved, but you are a zombie.
and you are worshipping an erected statue in your church, insane people worshipping idol(Judas Iscariot)
Re: Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ by Farid24224(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2022
BoBiafra:

Seen
Nonsense and ingredients.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.