Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli (17276 Views)

Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by robosky02(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli

Arsenal are desperate to sign a striker this summer with Napoli striker Victor Osimhen on their radar, reports Completesports.com.

Arsenal’s North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur are also interested in the Nigeria international.

The Gunners will however have to convince Napoli to sell their dependable striker.

Osimhen, according to the Mirror is one of the top targets at the Emirates as Mikel Arteta looks to bolster his strike force.

Read Also: Onyeka In Action As Man City Beat Brentford To Extend Lead At The Top

After already losing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Barcelona in the January transfer window, the forwards at the club are looking threadbare.

It has left Alexandre Lacazette and Eddie Nketiah as the only strikers left at the north London outfit while they are hardly the long-term answers to Arteta’s problems.

Both are out of contract at the end of the season and have rarely impressed in front of goal with just three Premier League goals between them – all scored by Lacazette.

And Arsenal will make signing a forward a priority in the summer which has led them to pursue Napoli’s Osimhen.
https://www.completesports.com/arsenal-enter-race-to-sign-osimhen-from-napoli/

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Analyst7: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
I don't give a f rn
Petrol is now #300 per litre
Unfuck me pls

28 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Godada(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022

Na by to enter race?

Dude needs an upgrade..... A real upgrade.

Make arsenal nor turn am to Aubameyang pro max.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by visijo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
I have cows for hire to be used during introduction/engagement ceremonies. How they will disappear from your in-laws house is none of your business.�

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by dodoatirice: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ashnal
Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Ambassador1x: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by MrBachelor: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good news.

We need a Nigerian in that team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Ebubu: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
I won’t advice him
Arsenal have a way of rubishing their strikers

21 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by mogbeyiteren: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by seenter84: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Rumours
Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Badguy77(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Make him no go jor...Mtchewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by sotall(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by robosky02(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abeg Osimhen should remain were he is

Except he want to have trophy less agonies

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by MrBachelor: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ebubu:
I won’t advice him
Arsenal have a way of rubishing their strikers

Tierry Henry disagrees.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by shuttox: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Osimhen.please be wise

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by artade: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
I see. Them try.
Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Richy4(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Make he no greeoo.... As in Arsenal? Haba!!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Mccullum: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
I won't advice him to sign for Arsenal, if I can due to some reasons.
Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
They shud try for haaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Ebubu: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
MrBachelor:

Tierry Henry disagrees.
nasri, auba, ozil, lacazette, sanchez, persie?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by danngnews: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
visijo:
I have cows for hire to be used during introduction/engagement ceremonies. How they will disappear from your in-laws house is none of your business.�

You no get joy.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
robosky02:
Abeg Osimhen should remain were he is

Except he want to have trophy less agonies

When last napoli win spoon??

12 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by VeryWickedMan: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why will he want to downgrade?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by DarlingtonC: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you serious

visijo:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by Seankhalifa: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
See player where man United for go for...
Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by VeryWickedMan: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Darkseidxx:

When last napoli win spoon??

When last Arsenal win spoon?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli by BigAP(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Women's Afrobasket: D'Tigress On The March / We’re Not Happy, No Money To Sack Peseiro – NFF Speaks On 1-1 Draw With Zimbabwe / Man Utd Ends Talks With Dybala Over Wage Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.