Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Hear Me Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hear Me Out. (174 Views)

Hear Me! Sapa No Be The Problem Oo! / Please And Please Hear Me Out / 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear Me Out. by Kcxee(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Greetings to everyone, I am Michael an Electrical graduate with practical knowledge in domestic installation and maintenance for 10years+.

I started learning electrical installations, wiring and circuit maintenance from my sss1 days that's about 12 years ago, chiseling through walls, laying pipes and covering them up. Till today if you get me a gig or I get a gig, I still know and do the drills.

While in Higher institution, I learnt tailoring with my spare time and am good at it. Now you wondering why is this guy jobless?. Yes let me slide you in on that.

Mid last year, after much consideration and thinking gathered some money moved to Abuja to seek greener pasture leaving northeast region to try afresh and seek a fresh start and all of that.

I got a job in my early days in Abuja first month, I started planning on how to buy a car, so I can be running pickups while heading to work and on my way back due to the transportation issues I noticed and possibly make my self extra cash.

Two months into the job, my company a fintech was in financial crisis some people had to go, I got burnt by that heat and had to move on. I tried and am still trying to get something else out there, but up until now nothing.

Now I finally got some offers this past January through an outsourcing company and tried I was invited for interview in the north east(Gombe). I went to two different loan apps to get loans 5k each to cover transportation 10k.

That's how I got into these mess. In my calculation if I start the job, it's a bank job through an outsourcing company, I can pay off the loans and set things straight. But up until now, I passed the interview we waiting all in WhatsApp group for our medical date, it's been quiet.

Am in depted to the apps am broke, tried to run a few menial jobs but they are not coming again. If you can get me a job or I can be of any service to you help me or link me up so I can get out of this mess.

Link me to any kind of job, I will be grateful that would help me pay up and be at peace. I am really worried I hate embarrassment.

Help a brother I know you can.
Nairalanders.
Am in Abuja, I don't know much about the town please help.
Re: Hear Me Out. by Kcxee(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kind refer me or help me.

Highest Qualifications- HND electrical electronics engineering.

Skill.

Excel
Word.
Cash handling
Customer service.
Numerical Analysis.
Hands on graphics design(phone app).
Driving (motor cycles or cars).
I can travel if need some one to cover northeast.

Experience.

Platform Officer.
Microfinance Bank.

Data Entry Officer.

Office Assistant.

(1) (Reply)

Riot Looms In Onitsha Main Market Over Construction Of Illegal Shops / 'you Can't Control How Other People Receive Your Energy' Actress Toyin Abraham / Ebonyi Govt Commends IFAD-VCDP For Adding Value To Farmers' Wellbeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.