Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

How To Remove Pimples Naturally And Permanently In One Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Remove Pimples Naturally And Permanently In One Day (372 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples Naturally / How To Permanently Cure Acne And Pimples Naturally / How To Get Rid Of Whitlow (naturally And Effectively) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Pimples Naturally And Permanently In One Day by ihejiomega(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Once in your lifetime, there is no doubt that at least you have had to battle with Pimple especially during your teen years. Just imagine you have this date with this handsome-looking boy who happened to be your crush during your high school days, and the morning before, you wake up with this huge pimple. We all know how frustrating that is.

In this article, I will provide you with a few helpful tips and tricks to clear your Pimple naturally without the use of medications or chemicals.

The first tip for clearing pimple is by using herbal toothpaste. Drop a little quantity of the paste on your fingertip and rub it on all the affected area. Leave this on the pimple throughout the night, this helps dry out the pimple. Avoid gel tooth paste.

The second remedy is the use of baking soda. I know that all you will be thinking or wondering now is how will this work. Shockingly, this is one of the best fruitful treatments for clearing up your Pimple in no time. Make a paste with baking soda and a little water. Rub the paste on the only affected area and not the whole of your face. And make sure that you washed the paste off with cold water after 10 minutes.

This should be repeated twice a day.

The third tip is to use lemon juice. Some people still never know that lemon is a good medicine due to its stinging sour taste and because of this, we overlook its advantages which include making a pimple disappear in two days. All you have to do is to divide the lemon into two and rub the lemon juice in the affected areas. Though this act will make you to feel as if your face will get burned due to some stinging feelings’, do not panic, it's the usual feeling, and it shows that the lemon juice is perfectly doing its job. It reacts differently because lemon contains citric acid which attacks the bacteria that causes Pimple. You have to leave it up to 30-45 minutes before you washed it off. You have to make sure that you thoroughly washed the juice off your face because of the bleaching ability of citric acid which could cause sunburns. A sunscreen is advised to apply on the face after washing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.urbanranthq.com/2022/02/how-to-remove-pimples-naturally-and.html

Re: How To Remove Pimples Naturally And Permanently In One Day by jeffersonsam: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
I never use baking soda and lime juice, but I wash my face with warm water. This thing helps to reduce my pimples naturally, and also not applying oil to my hair daily.
Re: How To Remove Pimples Naturally And Permanently In One Day by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Very informative...

(1) (Reply)

Can Holding In Urine Cause Cystitis? / Heavy Flows Of Blood / What I've Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.