Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. (2789 Views)

Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Some Church Workers Refused My Entering Their Church To Worship This Morning. / What Happens To Ur Brain When U Stop Believing In God-it's Like Going Off A Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Truvelisback(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day, Fellas, Who can relate to this? The moment u stop going to their church, enemity don start.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by doggedfighter(f): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
What do you expect from people who are even ready to kill you to make sure you go to heaven. grin

Enemity is the least of the things they can do.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Tradernaija1: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Experienced it in Redeem Christian Church of God

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Truvelisback(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tradernaija1:
Experienced it in Redeem Christian Church of God
It was as if u knew what was in my mind. A woman, who is a member of Redeem Christian Church of God saw me today and was doing her face like shit wey person march. As if i owe her money or i thief her money.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Tradernaija1: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
It was if u knew what was in my mind. A woman, who is a member of Redeem Christian Church of God saw me today and was doing her face like shit wey person march. As if i owe her money or i thief her money.

That's their way.

They tag you an enemy in RCCG the moment you leave their church/business.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 11, 2022
You will only find the churches today in the New Testament that was written by the Romans after they conquered Jerusalem and took the original Old Testament scrolls to Rome in 70 AD where they studied it and then wrote the New Testament to control the minds of the people till today.

It is only some of the the Old Testament that holds the true words of GOD and not the New Testament written by the Romans.

In this free information age where there is so much priceless free historical information with evidence on YouTube to prove that JESUS and the New Testament were a creation of the Romans then surely Ignorance Is A Choice Today

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2022
That's what the first century followers of Christ laid down as norm among themselves whoever stopped association with fellow believers is no longer a Christian! Hebrews 10:24-25, 1John 2:19

But there is a little mix-up here. Once you are still attending Christian gatherings {Matthew 18:20} wherever you may be you must be viewed as a Christian since you're still for the movement and not against the movement! Mark 9:38-40

The question we need to ask ourselves is this:

Are all these different sects claiming denominations in Christianity under the same spirit? John 4:24
Because if they are then there shouldn't be such looks on the face of a Christian when you see your fellow believer.
Well the truth is that all these different sects claiming denominations in Christendom with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are not worshipers of the same spirit if they are they will all have the same line of thought! John 17:22; Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2

May you have PEACE! smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2022
MindHacker9000:

It is only some of the the Old Testament that holds the true words of GOD and not the New Testament written by the Romans.
So Romans are controlling the world today shey? cheesy
Well everyone is entitled to his/her PERSONAL opinion! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
It was if u knew what was in my mind. A woman, who is a member of Redeem Christian Church of God saw me today and was doing her face like shit wey person march. As if i owe her money or i thief her money.

Majority of the people that call themselves "Christians" are just church goers. So you should expect such reactions from them.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Truvelisback(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
That's what the first century followers of Christ laid down as norm among themselves whoever stopped association with fellow believers is no longer a Christian! Hebrews 10:24-25, 1John 2:19

But there is a little mix-up here. Once you are still attending Christian gatherings {Matthew 18:20} wherever you may be you must be viewed as a Christian since you're still for the movement and not against the movement! Mark 9:38-40

The question we need to ask ourselves is this:

Are all these different sects claiming denominations in Christianity under the same spirit? John 4:24
Because if they are then there shouldn't be such looks on the face of a Christian when you see your fellow believer.
Well the truth is that all these different sects claiming denominations in Christendom with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are not worshipers of the same spirit if they are they will all have the same line of thought! John 17:22; Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2

May you have PEACE! smiley
Ur JW Church too do the same to members that stopped coming to their church.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur JW Church too do the same to members that stopped coming to their church.

It's like you missed this part of my post:

MaxInDHouse:

That's the norm in Christianity!
Once you stop associating with fellow believers you're no longer regarded as a Christian.

The difference between JWs and all these your churches:
While your pastors are deceiving you people that you're worshiping the same God as CHRISTIANS we know that only members of our organization are worshiping our God.
So if you're not a JW we will never pray or share anything sacred with you unless you're ready to LEARN from us. If you're not ready to learn from us we will prove to you that you can't be a worshiper of our God, you're either a JW or a pagan no sitting on the fence!

Unlike your Churches where all of you are against one another yet claiming denominations of the same religion!
John 8:32

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas, Who can relate to this? The moment u stop going to their church, enemity don start.
Lol!

But that's not all...

They now see you as an unbeliever who's now backslided, and has become a lost soul, because their church is "God" and leaving their church means you've left God and are now of the world and the devil.

It's all about attending their own church.

Really sad the kind of orientation of churches these days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Truvelisback(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

But that's not all...

They now see you as an unbeliever who's now backslided, and have become a lost soul, because their church is "God" and leaving their church means you've left God and are now of the world and the devil.

It's all about attending their own church.

Really sad the kind of orientation of churches these days.
E tire me ooo.They will start looking at u disgustingly, as if u were the one that killed Jesus Christ.

7 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MJBOLT: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
if you turn down their invitation to attend their Church, the same thing happens grin

Truvelisback:

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I base my comments on historical facts and not opinion like you do. And here is my full comment below:

You will only find the churches today in the New Testament that was written by the Romans after they conquered Jerusalem and took the original Old Testament scrolls to Rome in 70 AD where they studied it and then wrote the New Testament to control the minds of the people till today.

In this free information age where there is so much priceless free historical information with evidence on YouTube to prove that JESUS and the New Testament were a creation of the Romans then surely Ignorance Is A Choice Today

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
MindHacker9000:

I base my comments on historical facts and not opinion like you do. And here is my full comment below:

When you read about things that happened in your absence you need to apply wisdom otherwise you will buy any information even stupid fabrications.
You should use your own brain to discern what people tell you or informations you read.
What logical reasoning is there for a nation like Rome to build a religion in the name of one of the people they conquered and destroyed their city? undecided
It doesn't go along with logical reasoning my friend so what you heard is not historical fact but fabricated lie to block your heart from knowing the truth! John 8:32 smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by cornelboy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
smiley Your 100% right!

MaxInDHouse:

When you read about things that happened in your absence you need to apply wisdom otherwise you will buy any information even stupid fabrications.
You should use your own brain to discern what people tell you or informations you read.
What logical reasoning is there for a nation like Rome to build a religion in the name of one of the people they conquered and destroyed their city? undecided
It doesn't go along with logical reasoning my friend so what you heard is not historical fact but fabricated lie to block your heart from knowing the truth! John 8:32 smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
cornelboy:
smiley Your 100% right!

I wonder how some people do make use of their brains! undecided

A one time world conqueror nation (Rome) destroyed a weaker nation Israel and of all the nations conquered by Rome they chose to fabricate a myth in the name of a Jew! embarassed

In fact the most stupid human will question such ideology, even i'm not a Christian nothing can make me subscribe to such opinion!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You need to use your brain for once and put your PERSONAL opinion aside for now.

Did the Europeans not take all the artifacts from the Benin Kingdom to Europe where they used them for their own benefit to generate good revenue in museums around the world. Now if the Romans had come to Nigeria and found the Old Testament Scrolls in a temple in Nigeria instead of Jerusalem and find out that Nigerians are waiting for a Messiah to help them drive the Romans out of Nigeria, no doubt the Romans would have taken the scrolls to Roman and created the New Testament the same way and for your information most Nigerian will not be that supid to accept this New Testament from Roman when they know for sure it's a made up story. This is the reason the Jews cannot be fooled like you are and you are also fooling your followers too.

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

A one time world conqueror nation (Rome) destroyed a weaker nation Israel and of all the nations conquered by Rome they chose to fabricate a myth in the name of a Jew! embarassed

In fact the most stupid human will question such ideology, even i'm not a Christian nothing can make me subscribe to such opinion!

During the time the Europeans were in Nigeria when different tribes were waging war against them, and then you believe that one Nigerian man calling himself the Messiah of Nigerians is going about preaching peace, feeding 5000 people, walking on water, turning water to wine having multitudes of people following him at a time Nigerians were waging war to restore their land back from the Romans. If such a messiah still makes sense to you then sorry you are still a kid!  

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Truvelisback:

Yep. When I left MFM back in 2017, that's when I knew who my real 'friends' were. Most people stopped talking to me or replying to my messages, some blocked me cry

I was the Church Secretary and one of the Bible teacher's but it didn't stop them from ostracising me.

You would have thought I left to join a coven grin

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Truvelisback(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Yep. When I left MFM back in 2017, that's when I knew who my real 'friends' were. Most people stopped talking to me or replying to my messages, some blocked me cry

I was the Church Secretary and one of the Bible teacher's but it didn't stop them from ostracising me.

You would have thought I left to join a coven grin
I'm salt of words.
Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Truvelisback(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

U are commenting off topic.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm salt of words.

Only salt? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are commenting off topic.
This is what i expected from you so never mind just focus on your cohorts! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is what i expected from you so never mind just focus on your cohorts! cheesy

You don't like to be corrected even though you are clearly in the wrong. This is what believing a Roman made Messiah and FAKE New Testament gospels written by the Romans thousands of years ago does to adults like yourself.
Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
MindHacker9000:

You don't like to be corrected even though you are clearly in the wrong. This is what believing a Roman made Messiah and FAKE New Testament gospels written Romans does to adults like yourself.
So what are you doing here if you don't believe in the topic of discussion? smiley
Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Image123(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
This has more to do with people than religion or denomination. People can feel bad or attack you for leaving any place. It can be a place of work or residential area. Don't take it too personally.
@Truvelisback

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by cornelboy(f): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Europeans and Benin artifacts don't relate here.
What good revenues are the Romans generating from the new testament around the world?

MindHacker9000:

You need to use your brain for once and put your PERSONAL opinion aside for now.

Did the Europeans not take all the artifacts from the Benin Kingdom to Europe where they used them for their own benefit to generate good revenue in museums around the world. Now if the Romans had come to Nigeria and found the Old Testament Scrolls in a temple in Nigeria instead of Jerusalem and find out that Nigerians are waiting for a Messiah to help them drive the Romans out of Nigeria, no doubt the Romans would have taken the scrolls to Roman and created the New Testament the same way and for your information most Nigerian will not be that supid to accept this New Testament from Roman when they know for sure it's a made up story. This is the reason the Jews cannot be fooled like you are and you are also fooling your followers too.

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Europeans and Benin artifacts don't relate here.
What good revenue are the Romans generating from the new testament around the word?

I wonder o! undecided

Everything we read were stories whether true or false we never witnessed any so how can someone just wake up from slumber saying what was recorded in the NT was fabricated by Romans, abeg wetin be their gain? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what are you doing here if you don't believe in the topic of discussion? smiley

My response was to the topic of discussion see my first comment below. I made a comment relating to why OP would find such enmity when someone stops going to a church and that's because the churches today are all rooted in the FAKE New Testament gospels written by the Romans thousands of years ago. If churches today are like the Jewish synagogue and based on the Old Testament Law of Moses only with the abolition of stoning people for picking sticks on a sabbath or for other minor incidents then churches won't be run like owner managed businesses where enmity starts when a customer leaves the church.

You were one that deviated the topic by this
MaxInDHouse:

Re: The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. by cornelboy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Now if the Romans had come to Nigeria and found the Old Testament Scrolls in a temple in Nigeria instead of Jerusalem and find out that Nigerians are waiting for a Messiah to help them drive the Romans out of Nigeria, no doubt the Romans would have taken the scrolls to Roman and created the New Testament the same way and for your information most Nigerian will not be that supid to accept this New Testament from Roman when they know for sure it's a made up story. This is the reason the Jews cannot be fooled like you are and you are also fooling your followers too.

This guy no de think obviously.

If the new testament was fabricated by the Romans, from their imaginary their story (the new testament), is Jesus pictured as a fighter or reformer or rebellious who tried to drive the Romans out of Israel?

Did they include in their story that he failed or succeeded in his political/military mission?

If it was really the Romans, would they accuse and crucify him just because he said he was the son of God? Didn't Pontius Pilate want to free him but the Jews insisted on killing him?

Would the Romans have mentioned anything about Jesus sacrificial death for all mankind, his resurrection and the promise of the holy spirit?

Could the Romans have preached message about love: loving God and loving your neighbours and enemies? cheesy

The Torah and NT were inspired by the same God.

If the NT was fabricated, there's no prove that the Torah (OT) wasn't fabricated smiley

MaxInDHouse:

I wonder o! undecided

Everything we read were stories whether true or false we never witnessed any so how can someone just wake up from slumber saying what was recorded in the NT was fabricated by Romans, abeg wetin be their gain? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Pastors In Nigeria, Are They Real Or Fake? / A Greater Evil Than The Tithe Scam ! / AGAIN !!! Pastor Forces Church Members To Eat Their Pants And Bra(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.