Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci (3204 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Promzy99: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
The decomposing body of a young man has been found in his room at Feyinfolu street, behind Delight Hotel in Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

The death of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti undergraduate had remain a mystery as no one could ascertain how he died.

Even his neighbours and landlord could not give any reasonable information about his death.

According to information gathered by pressmen, his mother who lived in Ise-Ekiti came to visit him after she called his lines many times without response, only to find her son on the floor in pool of blood but with a scary appearance.

His body and eye balls had swollen while his flesh were peeling.

Many residents suspected that he might have been attacked by ghosts while engaging in money rituals.

Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [Viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Citizen NewsNG

This is because the two phones recovered in his coupled with other valuables in the room appeared too expensive and luxurious for an undergraduate of his status.

As at the time of this report, the remains of the deceased had been evacuated by concerned authorities.
For Advert Placement, Sponsored Article/Story, Event Coverage And Other Media Services:
Please, Send An Email To : citizennewsng@gmail.com

Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by illicit(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided
Autopsy will say more

Meanwhile do you know that you can die on energy drink overdose

2 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Kingpin1000: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
No be everything be ritual na.
Baba fit don die from from curse wey client curse am.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by doggedfighter(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
It took his mom coming down there to find this decomposing body?

No friends or neighbours noticed or smelt something?
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by gaby(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kai...

Imagine probable cause of death according to dingbats...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Idamond: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
asthma patient I guess..
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by jimmychang: 2:01am On Feb 11, 2022
Ehhyah...
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by shilenji(m): 3:55am On Feb 11, 2022
Shiii
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Omihanifa: 5:07am On Feb 11, 2022
The fact that he had expensive things in his room doesn't mean he's into money rituals o

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Englishisamust: 5:10am On Feb 11, 2022
This one look like person wey die in action. Rip to the guy
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2022
So undergraduates suppose deh use itel phones? 9ja and backwards mentality.
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by sojisenai(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2022
WoW shocked

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Shukusheka(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2022
An autopsy would show the cause of death; if he was murdered, poisoned or died of an illness. Until then, I don't think it is proper to term his death as mysterious.
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Shukusheka(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Kingpin1000:
No be everything be ritual na.
Baba fit don die from from curse wey client curse am.
This guy could be your family member, make una try dey get sense at times.

2 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by ayo2008: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2022
Omihanifa:
The fact that he had expensive things in his room doesn't mean he's into money rituals o

What is he into then?
An undergraduate with that Luxurious apartment?
Be deceiving yourself.
Birds of same feather....
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Nicepoker(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2022
Ghost of who. All these local people. Take his remains and conduct autopsy.
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by Shukusheka(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2022
ayo2008:

What is he into then?
An undergraduate with that Luxurious apartment?
Be deceiving yourself.
Birds of same feather....
Lol, my cousin was money from cryptocurrency 3 years ago before he even got admission into Uni, this warped logic that young Nigerians can't make money unless they steal needs to be done away with.

I have another friend who is a full-stack developer and was getting remote jobs abroad before he eventually decided to go back to school.
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Suspect gen fume
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by constance500: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2022
E be Something shocked
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by yuping(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
undecided RIP, I'm team Autopsy before comment.
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Shukusheka:
Lol, my cousin was money from cryptocurrency 3 years ago before he even got admission into Uni, this warped logic that young Nigerians can't make money unless they steal needs to be done away with.

I have another friend who is a full-stack developer and was getting remote jobs abroad before he eventually decided to go back to school.

You dey blame that broke mentality guy?

Hunger Don tear his brain sotey he no fit reason well again.
Re: Polytechnic Student Die Mysteriously In Ekiti [viewers’ Discretion Advised] | Ci by ayo2008: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Shukusheka:

Those are stories but for this guy, na Yahoo+
You talk as if you don't know that majority of the youths living luxurious lives are into yahoo and yahoo+.

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola Private University, Ado-ekiti / Pls I Need Names Of Big Bookshops In Abuja And Their Addresses / IBADAN GRAMMAR SCHOOL "The Story So Far"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.