Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying (35445 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by tankoagaie: 7:16am On Feb 11, 2022
She is just crying and demanding for a divorce and as a Muslim, she don't have right to divorce me unless she go to court of law, and I just realized that she is hiding something, that the dicission is not from her because she can't be crying while seeking for a divorce and nothing is wrong between us.

So I questioned her and she later told me that it is her mom that want her to go out of my house because she (mom) will never be happy with her until she breaks the marriage and she can not bear the pressure because she can not even sleep nor eat,

So please advice.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by MAGG0T(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2022
shocked

Una go just concort one yeye story carry come here, just to catch cruise.

When you marry her, her mama no approve of your marriage?

458 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by osinawanta(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Wetin u do her mum abi u no settle them well before u marry their daughter

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Since its not her, why don’t you relocate and cut the mum off. She is just being jealous or you no dey send her monthly something? grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Maxxim: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2022
Hope she never involved in infidelity sha. Maybe her mother's reasons are just mere excuses.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2022
You know this ain't true huh..I am gonna pass.. grin
Come up with a better one that's gonna hit front page quickly..
Just in case this one does doh.. wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by jetwonder(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2022
grin cry your own cry

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Megabig: 7:26am On Feb 11, 2022
tankoagaie:
she is just crying and demanding for a divorce and as a Muslims she don't have right to divorce me unless she go to court of law,and i just realize that she is hiding something,that the dicission is not from her because she can't be crying while seeking for a divorce and nothing is wrong between us,so i question her and she later tell me that is her mom that want her to go out of my house because she (mom)will never be happy with her until she break the marriage and she can not bear the pressure because she can not even sleep nor eat,

so please advice
If you can’t convince her to stay, let her go. Do you two have kids and all? She just doesn’t want to be with you, a woman that wants you will stay regardless. Free her and move on with you life. If you have kids together yet, that’s where it can get a little complicated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Druggey(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2022
na cry of joy cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by tankoagaie: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2022
Jondelng:
Since its not her, why don’t you relocate and cut the mum off. She is just being jealous or you no dey send her monthly something? grin grin
this is exertly what my wife is say and my business is here to start else where will not be easy
Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by tankoagaie: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Maxxim:
Hope she never involved in infidelity sha. Maybe her mother's reasons are just mere excuses.
that woman is a bad one because the girl too don sofa for the matter
Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Baitullah: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Just in case this your tory na true, allow her pack her wahala dey but make sure they've not cornered you in any way
Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by bigpicture001: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2022
Don't mind her.. nobody is pushing her anything.. she wants to leave u......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by donbachi(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Mama G
Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2022
If the story is true then that girl has obviously seen another dick, who'll be banging her as she wants. angry

No stress yourself, allow her to go immediately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by tankoagaie: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2022
Megabig:

If you can’t convince her to stay, let her go. Do you two have kids and all? She just doesn’t want to be with you, a woman that wants you will stay regardless. Free her and move on with you life. If you have kids together yet, that’s where it can get a little complicated.
we gat 2 kids already

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by tankoagaie: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Megabig:

we gat 2 kids already that y i find it difficult to let go of her cause we all love this family but she so much scared of her mom
Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2022
If you want to stay married to your wife then you speak up and stop being a bystander in your own marriage.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by dnawah(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2022
tankoagaie:
she is just crying and demanding for a divorce and as a Muslims she don't have right to divorce me unless she go to court of law,and i just realize that she is hiding something,that the dicission is not from her because she can't be crying while seeking for a divorce and nothing is wrong between us,so i question her and she later tell me that is her mom that want her to go out of my house because she (mom)will never be happy with her until she break the marriage and she can not bear the pressure because she can not even sleep nor eat,

so please advice
u dey for high way trailer dey come,u dey ask for advice.my advice is,them don comot waiting dey kill for motor,lie down there, nothing do you!
Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by sojisenai(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2022
There is no point persuading a woman whose mind has been made up. If she wants it, give it to her. Time will tell.

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Truvelisback(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2022
tankoagaie:

so please advice
Let both of u meet the mum for questioning.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Petersamuel8(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2022
Wahala no they finish

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by kponkedenge(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2022
tankoagaie:
She is just crying and demanding for a divorce and as a Muslim, she don't have right to divorce me unless she go to court of law, and I just realized that she is hiding something, that the dicission is not from her because she can't be crying while seeking for a divorce and nothing is wrong between us.

So I questioned her and she later told me that it is her mom that want her to go out of my house because she (mom) will never be happy with her until she breaks the marriage and she can not bear the pressure because she can not even sleep nor eat,

So please advice.

What exactly is her reason for seeking a divorce? She can't just be crying for no reason.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by Decryptor(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2022
Guilt tripping
Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by LaSenior: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy

Women and manipulation are inseparable

They will always make you feel guilty and apologize for something you know nothing about

Now I avoid beautiful girls because they are the headquarters for giving a man issues

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by seankim(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2022
Yield to her demand if you want to live long. For you to have a peaceful home, your wife must be on the same page with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying by SILVERLINES: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.