Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet (31683 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by lalasticlala(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
As shared by Twitter User, Waka Waka Tailor:

This is my 2 year old niece that was flogged mercilessly because she couldn't recite the English alphabets.

When my sister, the mother confronted the teacher, she boasted that it wasn't only the girl that was flogged but others were also flogged 24 strokes each (children of below 3 years o). And that she will flog them that this one is just testing.

My sister also told me that one of her child came back the other day bleeding from the nose. When she asked her, the girl said she was flogged on the head, she confronted the school and they denied it. This one they can't deny cos the marks of the flogging is there.

The owner of the school, according to my sister accused her of wanting to bring down her school when she reported to her.

The name of the school is unique vilos.16 Alahun - Ozumba street, Maza-maza Lagos.

https://twitter.com/WakaWakaTailor/status/1492036296574910468?t=UxRwvRkcVLEaEF_j-pfDIg&s=08

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by everythinggirly(f): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
No, I don't support flogging these little kids. Don't flog my little angel 24 strokes of cane or I will tear you apart! Please patronize your girl: I do research writing services for MSc and PhD.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Frank25: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
nawa oh i still dy obs mode for now...., if i get talk i go yarn una leta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by dawnomike(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Any teacher that tries this near any kid around me will know that khaki no be leather...

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Whazar(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chai
Back then any teacher wey touch me nah fo I dey fo for them

2 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by naijaguy123456(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022

I will press charges.

21 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Solsix(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Op are you for real??

13 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by gbaskiboy: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is abysmal abuse of the little kid.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by odinson1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
That Animal should be arrested and brought to justice immediately. Look at the little girl's back!

I wonder why Africans can't teach,imbue knowledge or give correction without the use of force or violence

Black people with their black hearts

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by sweetonugbu: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Venting their frustration on innocent kids, human cruelty.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by adioolayi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hope the insane teacher is in prison/rehabilitation centre already She is not normal!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by whytediamond(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by oluwaseyi0: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
what can that teacher do at 2

people pouring their frustrations on innocent souls

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
....All these private nursery and primary schools should be very careful with the kind of teachers they are employing. Imagine flogging a 2 yrs old like this?

Most of this teachers are not mentally sound. Some are in a bitter relationship or marriage while some are single with no hope of settling down so they pour out all these bitterness and anger on the innocent children.

Like one of my son's will always complain about one aunty drinking his malt and I will be like,What's the Bleep is happening?

Proprietors of these schools should pls as a matter of urgency do something about this menace. We can't be paying high school fees and still have our kids be maltreated in any form.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by omooba969(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Some teachers require a routine mental health assessment. shocked

Using a cane or any object on students as a form of punishment needs to be outlawed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Ololanla: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
The teacher don buy market.

5 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by heyhey2016: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
F
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by IamR: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
I just hope that the teacher is writhing in pain in a hospital as we speak

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
English?
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Baawaa(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Frustration everywhere, the school and the teacher need to be sanction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by FreeStuffsNG: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ha! I do not believe this. Honestly.

Expect the unsocial media mob to believe it and pass a verdict instead of calling for an investigation.

A 2-year old is so adorable that even devil will drop its iniquitous ways for a moment when he beholds a 2 year old.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by DropsMic(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
My kid is not an Animal.. Any school i enroll my child in i go make sure say the teacher and principal understand that obvious fact...

Only a black man would repeatedly hit a kid with a cane "like a goat" and call it discipline..... Spits

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Joshcoli(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
That teacher is finished

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Abujaexpress: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Try this with my children, I face you both physically, legally and spiritually

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Try this on my baby..you are dead already. angry.this is just evil.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Roon9(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Some of these teachers transfer the anger of their poor salary structure to these kids and it's really bad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by TheRollingStone: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wtf
As i dey bust that school with my kala na principal go first collect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ololanla:
The teacher don buy market.

The country like Nigeria should chose Igbo,Yoruba,Kanuri,Nupe,Hausa,Ngas,Fulani etc as official language.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by sunnero30: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Let the teacher just go and thank is God is not my daughter...I will teach her/him a lesson
Re: Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lol grin I swear I'll make sure that teacher and principal sleep in a guardroom for two weeks with serious daily drilling cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Oxford Science Academy Accepts School Fees In Cryptocurrency In Kano / Oni Babajide Graduates As OAU Best Graduating Student with 4.86 CGPA / Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.