Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) (82285 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Dorathy Bachor's Bikini Body While On Vacation (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:21am On Feb 12, 2022
tillaman:
Una no nice for this forum ooo
All of una wey dey above me no show tiwa love na so so I will straff this girl or another sextape I dey see
that's frustrated Nigerians for u na

Hypocrites
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by ButterBurger: 5:38am On Feb 12, 2022
CandyOps:
Sexy babe. She has held down the spot for Naija #1 music Diva for a century now. Not an easy feat
no o, na millennium.
Re Tard
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 12, 2022
snitchbitch:
Chai my God, how many people will I use to do Yahoo now before I chop this fine woman ooo

Ah BABA GOD!

WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS NOW?
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Tomek09(m): 6:10am On Feb 12, 2022
kingsceemark:
Make I quickly go watch this Hanty Tiwa blue film again, anytime her news came up here, I dey always remember her ugly looking black PUSSY
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Tomek09(m): 6:12am On Feb 12, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Yoruba women and butt pad are like 5&6 lipsrsealed
Someone is wearing butt pad and still claiming what i don't know lipsrsealed by their fruit we shall know them lipsrsealed make I dey go jare lipsrsealed
Yoruba women are naturally endowed. The % of curveless ladies among them is 5% out of 100. It's hard to see a Yoruba girl without curves and hips.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by KensonAbule(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Abeg where is the curve
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by casppyjay: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2022
CandyOps:
Sexy babe. She has held down the spot for Naija #1 music Diva for a century now. Not an easy feat
come back to earth comrade..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Spain007(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2022
tillaman:
Una no nice for this forum ooo
All of una wey dey above me no show tiwa love na so so I will straff this girl or another sextape I dey see

See better pikin
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by nachisunday(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
I be Badt guy no wahala now i will leave her.
lolz how far na leave that babe alone now i know say na her profile pix day make you tok like that, but make i burst your brain, na pastor girl be that o
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by HRMK: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2022
she needs a man?after her exhubby and wizkid?what of the one with exposed sex video?very few men wuld av anything to do with female singers!
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2022
pheelhip:

Ehn ehn na
Abi how tiwa savage gym classes take concern us
I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2022
nachisunday:
lolz how far na leave that babe alone now i know say na her profile pix day make you tok like that, but make i burst your brain, na pastor girl be that o
Pastor ke!Na ogbologbo for za oza room you dey see so.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by nachisunday(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
lol,nawa for you how u take know
She no even leave u sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by nachisunday(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
lol,nawa for you how u know
She no even leave u sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Uchesis: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2022
nyiamfrank:
nice one.

But can not see my tow tow colour as them dey Bleep me.

The child or children go still watch as them dey samba their mother

Their classmate go see their mother kpekus as odunga dey penetrate and the whole class will be happy including her children.

Disgrace to motherhood!
OduduWayo afonjas
I'll be surprised if Jam Jam hasn't seen the 9 seconds video of his darling mum being fuucked by a small pryck
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Boniwhite: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Uncircumcised ekuke dog.
Spit on you!!
you have skipped your drugs again?
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Jennyclay(f): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Boniwhite:
you have skipped your drugs again?
You this rape apologist, don't quote me again!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Boniwhite: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this rape apologist, don't quote me again!!
i use to think you are stable, untill i was told, you were fighting demons. I became sympathetic and prayed you pull through.

it is sad that your mental state is deteroitating slow...

get well soon.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Boniwhite: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
I need yours.I am the one to choose not you that can select who I want.I will deep my tongue inside your pink-hole.After I finished tongue fuking it.I will now lick your click with a pectol mint in my mouth.
oga before you stick ya tongue inside her oven, 1st put anointing oyel inside. U neva know if she gat bad luck!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Boniwhite: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
I said you should not quote me again, you this mad man. If you wanna roam about go to the market square and dance for them. Social media is not for people like you.

If you qoute me, then you're a bastard.

Poor church rat!!!!
I will keep you in my prayers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Boniwhite: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Bastard!!! Keep your mother in your prayers, not me.
may you overcome all the demons tormenting you. (amen)
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Jennyclay(f): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Boniwhite:
may you overcome all the demons tormenting you. (amen)

May your mother overcome all the demons tormenting her and her household.

slowpoke!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Boniwhite: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
May your mother overcome all the demons tormenting her and her household.

slowpoke!!!
hice que eseribera muchas palabras sucias!

que gueva?

que te jordan capullo! Petero

you are malparido! (you are poorly given birth to)
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Jennyclay(f): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boniwhite:
hice que eseribera muchas palabras sucias!

que gueva?

que te jordan capullo! Petero

you are malparido! (you are poorly given birth to)
You thought I'm as daft as your mother and sisters. You went ahead to insult me in Spanish.

Why are you so obsessed with me?? Can't you leave me alone?? Mumu man. 70 years old man please leave me alone. Fool!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Boniwhite: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
You thought I'm as daft as your mother and sisters. You went ahead to insult me in Spanish.

Why are you so obsessed with me?? Can't you leave me alone?? Mumu man. 70 years old man please leave me alone. Fool!!
See you later dog
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Jennyclay(f): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boniwhite:
See you later dog
see your illiterate mother mother later, not me.. Okay!
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Tomek09(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
newoffer:
Lick as in suck....Hmmmmmm.
Clit lick or pussy eating anyone.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by HADI854: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nigerian musician, Tiwa Savage has hit the gym just days after celebrating her birthday.

The star musician in her latest post, shared a video of her curvy figure while dancing with her gym instructor.

It is obvious the mother of one wants to keep slim as she has in the past made it public that she needs a man.

Watch video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1nD8ZqdDH/
Gym instructor bangs latinr gym lady
Run oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by newoffer: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Immediately u promise a lady u will suck her , she will be rushing to meet you.
Tomek09:

Clit lick or pussy eating anyone.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) by Midas01: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Like your mother?
silverlinen:
Very soon na sex tape again
Ashi wey dey use workout dey collect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" / Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.