Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) (31944 Views)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! / Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video / Flood Swallowed Vehicles In Sango Ota, Ogun State (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by ImDStar: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Just be careful.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Kizyte(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by SILVERLINES: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Felimax:
That part of Nigeria is one of the safest in the entire country.
In fact, the west is the most safest region in Nigeria, I must give it the Yorubas.
If you try this stunt for East or Niger Delta you go know how far.
where is Niger delta?
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by 21savages: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tell him to come to wushishi Niger State, Plenty tourist attraction there.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by tnerro1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oga be careful, those people fit think say your head or parts go dey produce dollars or pounds
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by TheiaTalks: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigeria is safe — American man declares, as he visits Ekiti State Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRnK1eMIT08

Wahala dey sleep, oyinbo man wan go wake am undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by mediainc: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Of course it is, governors just need to do more on security the highways and finding ways to chase illegals and bandits from the forests, where they hide.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by geunik(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Felimax:
In fact, the west is the most safest region in Nigeria, I must give it the Yorubas.
Lol so very funny how you never mentioned any state in the north. You should direct all your family to the north for vacation

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Benjax4all: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:
Imo,enugu and anambra is not save grin
They killed people yesterday. Cannibalism is d order of the day cheesy
yes u just say d truth but u for also add ogun and osun state because they fit used is head do skull mining, d only place that is save for him na north regions grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by JNATH(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
When our government don provide am with heavily armed mobile police men. You will expect this from him.
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRnK1eMIT08
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Thebigheart: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Abeg, make he visit sambisa forest, I wan check something.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Germi9: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
NL girls be like where in Ekiti is he ? Visa on contract wedding LOL
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Make skull miners get to u first, then u will understand
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Zorn: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
triple996:
Imo,enugu and anambra is not save grin
They killed people yesterday. Cannibalism is d order of the day cheesy
this one has answered present already . They killed seven people in Ibadan Yesterday too . So the joke is on you that eats decaying corpse . Dirty grace Hunter
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by anuryyy(f): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
�� for your mind
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Felimax:

Skull miners grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Litmus: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2022

Hmmph, he wont say this for long because he will soon be targeted online by the organisation set up by one of your neighboring West African nation. If he is influential enough, he will be bombard by the agents of that country who will inform him with sentiments along the lines of , "we are concerned Nigerians and you must not say Nigeria is safe, or anything positive because by doing so you're encouraging bad governance".

The people of the West African country i'm writing about have been active like this for some time now. The idiotic nation of which i'm referring wants to achieve economic progress and dominance of the region through pulling down Nigeria instead of through hard work, innovations and industrialization. They have the mentality that Nigerians generally don't have. They have the, "Undermining in order to Win" mentality. Nigerians have the "Overcoming in order to Win" mentality.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by shedy03(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Felimax:
Good things about pictures, you don't see what's behind the camera.
am sure there are loads of guns behind the cam guarding this man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by BloomingDale(f): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Felimax:

As if Niger Delta is not safer than your skull mining and ritualistic killing republic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by seyz91(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy
emmalexabl:
Let him visit Ogun / Osun states and come back with his head still intact.,

its only then I will believe what he is saying..
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by BloomingDale(f): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Litmus:

Hmmph, he wont say this for long because he will soon be targeted online by the organisation set up by one of your neighboring West African nation. If he is influential enough, he will be bombard by the agents of that country who will inform him with sentiments along the lines of , "we are concerned Nigerians and you must not say Nigeria is safe, or anything positive because by doing so you're encouraging bad governance".

The people of the West African country i'm writing about have been active like this for some time now. The idiotic nation of which i'm referring wants to achieve economic progress and dominance of the region through pulling down Nigeria instead of through hard work, innovations and industrialization. They have the mentality that Nigerians generally don't have. They have the, "Undermining in order to Win" mentality. Nigerians have the "Overcoming in order to Win" mentality.

You are really intelligent. You just got that country down to a T. Karma is surely waiting for them down the line.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by NaijaCover(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by ufotunang: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is an American man that police men , police convoy are following him and protecting him where ever he goes,. buhari has bribed this man to say all of this...
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Corea4king(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Felimax:

Why won't Yoruba be safe.after all,they tend to lose more if Nigeria breaks
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by FireUpNow(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
This Yankee dude should cost the east or Niger Delta and Northern Naija and tell me if he is going to say same thing
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Make he come try am for Anambra I want to check something
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by killyaselfie: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
socialmediaman:
Show us around you let's see if those armed security men are looking stern! grin

grin
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Rayjnr: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Felimax:

Waka for night for Oyo state and thank me later
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Mystic969: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
We need more advocates like this man.
Re: Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) by Rayjnr: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Felimax:

Na Kanye west, very deadly region wey be say even dead body no save, skull miners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) / Application For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria Explained. / The Sango Ota Flyover Bridge Needs Quick Attention (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.