Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Schools Abroad That Accept HND - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schools Abroad That Accept HND (1868 Views)

Things My Friends Say About Abroad That I Don't Like / Any University In US And Canada That Accept HND For Masters Programme / Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools Abroad That Accept HND by Jennito(f): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please I would like any information as regards schools abroad that accept HND for masters.
I have a HND in statistics and I am looking to do my masters abroad but I’ve been hearing that most schools over there don’t accept HND.
Any useful information will be much appreciated thanks.
Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by MufasaLion: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Check Sheffield Hallam University, UK.

1 Like

Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by silibaba: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jennito:
Hello everyone,
Please I would like any information as regards schools abroad that accept HND for masters.
I have a HND in statistics and I am looking to do my masters abroad but I’ve been hearing that most schools over there don’t accept HND.

COME JOIN ME FOR SOUTHERN ALBERTA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, CANADA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by natine: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
silibaba:

Can you please share what was required for application to the school and other useful information
Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by silibaba: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
natine:

Can you please share what was required for application to the school and other useful information
sait.ca

Everything you need is there.

You dont need English language proficiency test of any kind.

Attached, my admission letter 10 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by Nancyama(f): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
silibaba:
sait.ca

Everything you need is there.

You dont need English language proficiency test of any kind.

Attached, my admission letter 10 years ago.

Please can you elaborate on this. What is the cost of studying here? Feeding, accommodation, proof of fund and can a student do a part time job while on study?
Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by silibaba: 5:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Nancyama:

Please can you elaborate on this. What is the cost of studying here? Feeding, accommodation, proof of fund and can a student do a part time job while on study?

For cost of studying- check the website it depends on your course.

For feeding- that shouldn't bother you there are on and off campus part time jobs.

Accomodations is pretty cheap and since you will be working, you will be fine.

Proof of fund. My uncle took care of that for me back then(13million).

As a married man with kids, they knew I will return after my study coz of my family so I was given visa.

Don't go to the embassy with Virgin passport. Try to visit some West African countries with your passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by Nancyama(f): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks alot

silibaba:

For cost of studying- check the website it depends on your course.

For feeding- that shouldn't bother you there are on and off campus part time jobs.

Accomodations is pretty cheap and since you will be working, you will be fine.

Proof of fund. My uncle took care of that for me back then(13million).

As a married man with kids, they knew I will return after my study coz of my family so I was given visa.

Don't go to the embassy with Virgin passport. Try to visit some West African countries with your passport.

1 Like

Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by BullyBullies: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2022
silibaba:

Hello sir, please are there scholarship offers from/into this institution? I know I can also try Google for answers but I believe you can help with first hand info being a student there already. Thanks in advance, sir.
Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by Helpout12345: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jennito:
Hello everyone,

Nigerian HND is equivalent to American Bachelors degree.

You need to contact WES, USA to do credential evaluation for you and start applying for your masters in American universities.

Good luck!
Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by silibaba: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2022
BullyBullies:

Hello sir, please are there scholarship offers from/into this institution? I know I can also try Google for answers but I believe you can help with first hand info being a student there already. Thanks in advance, sir.
am done and back 2 naija.

1 Like

Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by BullyBullies: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
silibaba:
am done and back 2 naija.

Thanks boss and welcome back (wondering why you chose to come back now). But boss, any idea if that institution offers scholarship to International students?

1 Like

Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by silibaba: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2022
BullyBullies:

Thanks boss and welcome back (wondering why you chose to come back now). But boss, any idea if that institution offers scholarship to International students?
no.

If you are looking for scholarship then try Erasmus Mundus
Re: Schools Abroad That Accept HND by BullyBullies: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2022
silibaba:
no.

If you are looking for scholarship then try Erasmus Mundus

Thank you boss. Never heard of that in my life but I will Google it straight away.

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Muslims In Canada / Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? / Help- Applying For A Short Stay Visa For France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.