Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jik Never Saw This Coming...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jik Never Saw This Coming...... (414 Views)

Hypo Knockout Jik, Harpic In Bleach War / How To Produce Hypo And JIK At Home / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jik Never Saw This Coming...... by Helenbims(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2022
��� ����� ��� ���� ������...

Yes, JIK, the favourite cleaning agent that used to be in many homes.

They were completely shocked when it happened.

They just never knew, they didn't in their wildest dream see it coming

They were the giants, every one seemed to have them in their homes, they were the major voice.

They had the largest market share… a whole 90% of the market share.

They were the perfect solution to the desire for a bleach.

And because it worked, everyone had them… people planned the purchase anytime they went shopping…

Your shopping seem incomplete without JIK.

They were that accepted.

And yes,they were making good sales.

It was produced in bottles and was fairly affordable…a good number was buying

And then… the unexpected happened…

The giant controlling 90% of the market share was now begging for just 10%.

All attempts to become the giants again didn't work

They were now striving hard to survive…

They were hit so hard, they never rose to the top again.

They were hit by a supposed smaller brand… Hypo…

Hypo

They couldn't believe their eyes.

Hypo had been trying to gain access into the market for a while but it wasn't going as planned

And they had invested heavily in TV ads…

You should remember "the guy in limousine, whose shirt was brightly blindfolding people"…

That was them trying to gain access with their adverts.

Even though they invested heavily in ads, their major breakthrough wasn't in the ads

It was in the loophole they found…

They realized from their market research that Jik was focusing on the middle class and elite… but not the "masses"

And so, they exploited that gap, they began to sell in satchets for just N20…

It looked crazy.

And I'm sure Jik must I've thought and laughed. "See this guys goofing. You really think,this is how things play in this market? Very soon,you'll pack out."

I'm sure the executives at JIK laughed their hearts out.

Only for them to receive the greatest shock of their life.

More people were actually demanding for HYPO.

In the sachets.

The focus all of a sudden shifted from theirs to Hypo…

They didn't expect it..

But you know what that means?

The masses had been crying to be reached. They also wanted solution for their clothes and household cleaning, but they were being neglected

And now, Hypo seemed to be the product in virtually all homes today.

They filled that space. That was what the masses wanted…

And yes the masses had the numbers!

It's the power of rightly positioning cheap offers.

How does this relate to you?

In your business, if you don't rightly position yourself as someone people can buy from… sooner or later, you'll go out of business or barely survive

Just by making solution easily affordable to consumers, Hypo was able to displace Jik as the major product.

Did you also know that HYPO guys were going from one parish of Celestial Church to another marketing N20 bleach?

Celestial Church members wear white garments. Washing is a big challenge as you'd reckon.

I wouldn't know if they went to Olumba Olumba, but that would have been a clincher too.

The church members couldn't believe N20 bleach was capable of washing their garments.

Sniper laser-targted marketing.

Bottom line, they sold out �

Talk about knowing your target audience.

In CHEAP MONEY, Emeka Nobis will teach more how to target and market.

It's the power of cheap offers… And you need to learn this…

Cheap offers of 1K alone, earned him N954,000 when he started out. In February last year, he made N3M+ in that month alone from a N1500 offer.

Now see beyond the money.

It's the numbers here…

954 persons paid N1000 each.

You can't have that kind of number effectively utilized and ever remain poor.

It's almost impossible.

And in this game… It's a numbers game…

The best known will always beat the best…

The more the people, the more the money.

So dear friend, it doesn't matter what business you do, if you can't structure your business and create hook to the throat offers that get people open up their wallets to buy, my friend, you'll keep struggling.

There's enough for everyone to eat here.

Only if you can understand how to position yourself and create cheap offers.

See, and don't for a second think it's about lowering prices, if that's just what you're thinking, you're still missing the point…

Cheap offers isn't equivalent to lowering prices

It's beyond that…

It's called offers…

It's called cheap offers that people are willing to to beg you to take their money for…

And that's what my friend Emeka Nobis want you to learn!

Would you be willing if he show you how this is done?

Would you be ready to;

¶ Learn how to build your personal brand into one that people beg you with their money for.

¶ Learn to create highly compelling offers around problems people have & willing to pay for?

You don't have to be a pro, that's why you're learning from the Don Emeka Nobis himself, so you can be a Don yourself.

¶ Learn how to design strategic plans for campaigns & launch of your offers.

¶ Learn to create marketing strategies to sell your offers & make money.

So, in 4 days, you'll literally be opened up to the strategies that will help you to consistently make money daily.

And I mean daily…

Just promise me one thing…

Just one thing, you'll use these strategies legitimately…

Because they are so powerful, that in the wrong hands, may become a weapon of destruction…

It's that powerful…

Do you promise me that?

Then follow the link in the comment section to register…

It's almost FREE. Just ,2,000 only…

So you have a choice…

Are you going to allow him show you what has been working consistently for 5 years without fail or you're willing to walk away into the same issues you keep facing.

The choice is all yours.

Click link in the comment to join now.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Keke Maruwa Business In Akure Or Oman 2years Working Visa / Dropship Back To School Items For Children As A Business And Make Huge Profits / Sell Online Free At Buzymart.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.