Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Inspirational - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inspirational (197 Views)

Inspirational Quote / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / The Inspirational Parrot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational by Luqman002(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2022
Sometimes ago, I thought God hated me because everything was going against me.

Everything I laid my hands on was never successful.

Anytime I pray, I received the opposite of the prayer.

I don't know how many of us have noticed this before.

So I stopped asking God for something in prayer for a while.

My instinct told me that when everything seems to be against you, God Almighty may be redirecting you to something better or greater.

Then I decided not to quit.

Dear fam, every rich or successful person today has an ugly story to tell. So don't let the hard time makes you quit.

Always remember this�:

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane ✈️ takes off against the wind, not with it.

Have you ever stopped praying because you were receiving the opposite of your prayers?

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, How To Earn Regular Income Just By Self Publish / Biography of Hubert Ogunde / Pearls Of Swine - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.