Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) (41068 Views)

Divorced: Top 5 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses That Are Yet To Re-marry (photos) / Meet 10 Divorced Nigerian Celebrities Yet To Re-Marry (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin

every female folks want to marry a rich guy,
but because this one fortunately makes small change, now claiming to becoming the man she had wanted to marry. grin grin

oya na sister, marry ya sef mek we rest

so the male folks were meant to marry broke girls?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

A man is a man and will never become a perfect woman even after trans...
A woman is a woman and can never become a perfect man.

If i am in your shoes, I will prefer to work so hard on myself to become a perfect woman to complement an inperfect or perfect man (anyone I’m fortunate to marry) to build a perfect home and raise perfect children
Why? undecided

A perfect man? A perfect woman? If one becomes perfect doesn't it mean one is whole and no longer requires a complement? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Sholaco: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
I hope the toto is not smelling anymore

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yes bae.
They can only hate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Paybackperiod:
this tacha no be small meat , jack self go duh flex am small i believe he knows what women want
WHO is Jack?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mehn I remember tacha that year for PH when men dey do roundabout, Omo grace fit touch anybody las las
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by YellowMayor(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

If i am in your shoes, I will prefer to work so hard on myself to become a perfect woman to complement an inperfect or perfect man (anyone I’m fortunate to marry) to build a perfect home and raise perfect children

Hmmmmmmm! You make sense. Very uncommon of Nigerian ladies.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Rayjnr: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This tacha use style fine small

Na clay she take patch the face like those village houses

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by illuminutty: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Has she grown a penis and two balls yet?
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by eedimo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

Flesh and blood didn't inspire you on this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by inforesource: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
You can now marry for love sake.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
See her shovel nose

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
lasisi69:
Man, this is deep but true undecided

That statement is nothing related to deep nor is it making any sense.

Becoming the men we wanted to marry like it's a competition or something.

Men will remain men, same with the women.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Crafteck1: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This tacha use style fine small

Oga, every1 is fine with makeup, shes ok, doesn't stand out.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by oscaruzie(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

Simran94, you see your mate?

you should suck on this...
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fine girl
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by 2dominate: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

You're one of the few i admire on this forum.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by DanielAA90(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Then marry your self
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin

Tacha the man slayer.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Zorn: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
We4all:

You mean women they can control right?
yes women they can control .
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

You no be man? Oya go and marry her na

I wanted to reply your comments, but your names makes me change my mind, your name said everything
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Crafteck1: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
We4all:
She is actually right. I am impressed that more women are becoming financially independent.

Why are you impressed, were you doubting their mental resolve or intelligence ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Paybackperiod:
this tacha no be small meat , jack self go duh flex am small i believe he knows what women want
you mean jack Dorsey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Snow02: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Dear Tacha,

Nice one
I pray you meet a decent man
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by mediainc: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Why are people so fascinated with money, everyone is getting paid grin
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
This girl is beutiful sha.but that kpekus na community kpekus

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Big Brother Naija star, Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha has stated that she is now becoming the man she wanted to marry, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1l-qvtXbV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Men still remain the standard....
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
inforesource:
You can now marry for love sake.

And not for the usual one.

I gat yah grin
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by maticar: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Abeg stand at attention and urinate let men check something...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Because the only thing men are good at is paying bills ,so she is the man she would have have married if she can pay her own bills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flavour And Oyinye Onungwa: Throwback Photo With Rumoured Pregnant Girlfriend / Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.