Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,155 members, 7,864,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

But The Future Now That It Is Still Affordable - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / But The Future Now That It Is Still Affordable (119 Views)

But The Future Now That Its Still Affordable / BUY THE FUTURE WHEN ITS STILL AFFORDABLE. / SMART HOMES IN NIGERIA: Living the future, Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But The Future Now That It Is Still Affordable by Morisakin(f): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
The Lagos access Bank marathon race got me stuck on the Island today for 2 hours.

Everywhere blocked.

Eventually I couldn't make it on time for the site visit to WURA ESTATE.

Remember WURA, the Estate I posted here on my timeline that sold at a prelaunch price of #850,000 in November, now sells for #2.2M.

This is a Lagos state government approved excised land.

Believe me when I tell you that the best time to buy real estate especially if it's for land banking or future Investment is when it's at its prelaunch stage or on promo .

I still remain 'the smart investor's guide'.

Getting you the best Properties in amazing locations with genuine ,verifiable title that will give.you good returns on investment is our forte at HoneyCrown properties and Investment.

We can be reached via honeycrownproperties@gmail.com

Otherwise call or watsapp 09098844351

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria. / Fresh Letting Renovated 5 Bedrooms Duplex 4t 3b @ Adekunle Oshomo Sholuyi Gbag / Make N300,000 Monthly Working Part Time (spare Time) As A Trading Agent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.