Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,438 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (311 Views)

If You Have Wall Gecko In Your House, You Need To Know This, They Can Kill You / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by juicymade: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello, wonderful people,

This thread will feature some of the building plans we have developed and are still developing, I will list the features and conditions for the construction. I will also provide the likely budget. I am doing this to shorten the inquiry time for my intending clients, and also as a form of educating ourselves on current costs of building a total house.

My team will continue to suggest newer building designs and we will be updating the thread with new styles and when necessary, update the cost. Please drop your plans, or pictures of your intended building so we can see if we can give you an estimate of the total cost.

Thank you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ASbd--ntns

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Jos ,plateau State / Distress Sale Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow On Monastry Road, Songotedo, Lekki. N35m / Beautiful 5 Bedroom Luxury Fully Detached Duplex,ajah,lekki Lagos.very Affordabl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.