Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars (835 Views)

Please Help!! How Can A Nigerian Writer Earn In Dollars? / Get Your Upwork Account Approved In Less Than 15 Minutes And Earn In Dollars / Hire Writers In This Whatsapp Group - Writers Can Join Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars by Joshdewriter: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
I'm aware of how many talented writers in this platform usually get hired for writing services on poor rates per word like 0.5-2 naira.. And they would still end up being rude to you for the little they have to offer.

Now is the time for you to level up.

One of the most valuable lessons I have learnt over the last few years online is that you never try to re-invent the wheel.

That's why I've spent months on research, finding topnotch writing sites which could actually pay writers heavy in dollars for minimal work, but maximum creativity (I'm talking about getting paid $300+ for 400+ words articles on niches ranging from health and fitness- comics - peoms- entrepreneurship - how-tos articles and the range still continues.

You really don't want to miss this GREAT opportunity.
There are sites which would Pay You $0.50- $1 Per Words and you're whirling away with 1 naira per word.

The best part is, you don't actually need to be that creative in some of the sites as some also accept rewrites but with a lower pay who's rates can't be compared to our regular Nigerian rates (imagine getting paid $150-$200 rewriting 800 words articles/ INSANE!!)

Imagine rewriting and Submitting FREE Articles Online.
You Don't Even NEED to write any articles yourself, as I will show you how and where to get it for FREE and also how to get someone to do it for you.

Requirements:

1) Smartphone or Laptop

2) Internet

3) Email (gmail or any email address you have)
Payment is either through PayPal or Direct
Bank transfer.
Imagine submitting 3000 words per month, that's $3000 from originally written articles and $1000 from FREE article rewrites using your phone and the internet.
$1 x 3000 words= $3000

And $200 per 800 rewritten articles= $1000 from writing 4000 words worth of articles MONTHLY!!

Best part is, you can do this from HOME with your smartphone.

I've compiled these sites to help every Nigerian writer who seeks the urge to be paid their worth... But I want you to promise me that you wouldn't misuse these sites cuz I know Nigerians very well and we're very fund of these.

Not many people know about these sites, cuz they're very unsaturated and rare amongst most of us. So before you message me, just don't have negative plans and follow my instructions to the T.

And since free things would be easily neglected upon, access to these sites costs just 1k... You could message me via my WhatsApp number @ 0.7.0.6.7.4.8.0.0.1.5

Regards to your success

Re: Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2022
Why do you Need the 1k?

1 Like

Re: Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars by Sheisenough01: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
alexxiswrites:
Why do you Need the 1k?

Quite simple to figure out, you're the product. He'll probably get you a bunch of junk that is easily obtainable on the net.

1 Like

Re: Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sheisenough01:

Quite simple to figure out, you're the product. He'll probably get you a bunch of junk that is easily obtainable on the net.

Well said.
Re: Writers Can Now Get Paid In Dollars by Legalverify: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
SERVICES AT VERIFY

WE HAVE ADDED MORE SERVICES

1. VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNTS (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, India, and many more)
A. Special Name application. ( You tell us the name you need on the Payoneer if it's available, we go ahead and open a verified account)
B. Any name Application. ( we use random names to open a verified Payoneer account)

2. VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT with/without ID- USA, UK, India, Canada, etc (Bank and Card Linked)
3. VERIFIED MONEYLION ACCOUNT
4. VERIFIED WALMART MONEY CARD ACCOUNT WITH GREENDOT ACCOUNT NUMBER
5. DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION AND LIMITATION REMOVAL (ID, UTILITY BILL, BANK/CARD STATEMENT, PROOF OF FULFILLMENT, PURCHASE RECEIPT, SSN CARD, AND MANY MORE ETC)
6. FIND SSN FOR A PARTICULAR NAME/PERSON
7. SELFIE WITH ID and WORDS WRITTEN ON PAPER(as the case may be)
8. Self-Registered USA BANKS - TD BANK, WELLS FARGO, CAPITAL ONE, BOA and many Others
9. VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
10. BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
11. VERIFIED CASHAPP ACCOUNT
12. VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
13. VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
14. VERIFIED LOCALBITCOIN ACCOUNT
15. VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
16. CEX.IO FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNT
17. GOOGLE VOICE
18. BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT

Reach us on WhatsApp/call: +234*706*457*1275

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write Stories? $10 Per Story / Online Literature Class For JAMB Students(whatsapp Group) / Article Writer/ Web Designer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.