Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / 100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? (1894 Views)

e / 100% Pure Virgin Remy Hair / Benavyl 100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil For Beautiful Clear Skin And Healthy Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? by nicole24(f): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2011
The hair industry has evolved into a new trend of pure virgin hair from other countries.Pure meanind not chemically treated but got fresh from the donors and machine wefted, how safe are they any views?

Re: 100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? by thandie: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
Good question

Best selling hair on the market now are brazillian, peruvian and of course, the cashmere of human hair, Malaysian hair. Just got myself virgin remy Malaysian hair from the US after tons of research, and one thing i learnt is that virgin malaysian and most other hair come in a blend of black to darkest brown, No funky colors like in the pics on the post above. You will also experience very minimal shedding with virgin hair. If you run a comb or your fingers through the weft, there should be no shedding.
Re: 100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? by kiki(f): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2011
hmmmm idk, I learned recently that brazilians do not cut their hair, if that is true then I'm confused about the virgin part.
Re: 100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? by nicole24(f): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
Malaysian hair is great too but topping the list is indian hair.virgin hair means its not been processed.we all need to be sure of the soource of the hair some are processed hair and they have been treated with chemicals in the guise of virgin hair.These hair are cut from source and are hand or machine wefted before they are sold as virgin hair.the good thing is they last vert long as much as 10yrs or more.
Virgin hair comes in dark shaded but colouring are available.if you can get a color chsrt the colour you want can be put on the hair.Another advantage is that virgin hair can be coloured,straightened,waved,either loose or deep waves and so on .so with one hair piece u can get several hair styles and that will be your secret.
Re: 100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? by iice(f): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
Well hopefully the hair has no lice undecided
Re: 100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? by yogun(f): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
i've got indian hair for sale,

pls come and buy smiley
Re: 100% Pure Virgin Hair .how Pure Is It? by Stevolin(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2011
Newest thing in the market, U.A.E Arabian (human) hair for sale, 20" and 18" available, please hit me up on stevolin2002@yahoo.com for more info, see different pix attached

(1) (Reply)

Customized Gold Pendants / Plus Size and Regular Size Formal/Work/Business Casual/Unique Women's Blouses / Pay On And Free Delivery In Lagos!!! Top Quality Kicks, Men's Shoes And Casuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.