Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) (50890 Views)

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Two suspected ritualists have been set ablaze after being caught with a human head at Oja-Odan, Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The suspects, identified as Idowu Afolabi and Johnson Adebiyi, had earlier been arrested and detained at Oja Odan police station on Saturday.

But irate youths reportedly broke into the police cell to drag out the two suspected ritualists.

One of the youths simply identified as Adeyemi, said that the youths who were in a large number dragged the suspects to an open space in front of the police station and set them ablaze.

“The youths caught the two men with a fresh human head. The police came to take the suspects away. But about an hour later, the youths, said the killers must be dealt with immediately. That was why they mobilised themselves in their hundreds to the police station in Oja Odan.

“The youths forced themselves into the police cell, dragged the suspects to an open space in front of the police station and set them on fire,” the source said.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi when contacted, said he would issue a statement about the incident later.

Earlier on Saturday, a couple were arrested with fresh human parts at the Leme area of Abeokuta, the state capital.

And barely two weeks ago four young boys were arrested for cutting off the head of a girl for money ritual.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-suspected-ritualists-caught-with-human-head-burnt-at-ogun-police-station-eyewitness

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bleep them

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by JAMO84: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
The only way to stop ritual killings is jungle justice. Once a confirmed ritualist is caught, burn him to ashes kawai.

497 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by JohnSin97: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
No mercy for the bastards....

220 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
The fact is that 2023 election is the major cause why ritulists are on the rise in the South West.

Politicians need to renew their power and money to win the election.
The politicians are the major buyers of the human parts being excised.

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Entprys(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jungle justice is bad. It is very bad.

If you quote me ogun kill you. Cos you were here yesterday when pastor rightiousness" was defending a female pastor who killed a member in Igbara oke, Ondo and you were all liking the rubbish he posted.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Angelparadise: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Anything to stop this new trend of ritual killings .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by SmartPolician: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
JAMO84:
The only way to stop ritual killings is jungle justice. Once a confirmed ritualist is caught, burn him to ashes kawai.

Since killing armed robbers didn't stop crimes, jungle justice cannot stop ritual killings.

People need to enlightened and the government has to make serious commitment towards lifting people out of abject penury.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Entprys:
Jungle justice is bad. It is very bad.

If you quote me ogun kill you. Cos you were here yesterday when pastor rightiousness" was defending a female pastor who killed a member in Igbara oke, Ondo and you were all liking the rubbish he posted.

See, the sin of that burnt person will be on una head

Does two wrongs make a right ?

14 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Rugaria: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is what you guys should have been doing for years, to end this embarrassing nonsense but you all kept quiet, because your Obas who are neck deep into this nonsense never gave the go ahead orders to stop it..
Finish them off.. they are of no use to the society. And while you are at it, tell The Oni and his gang to stop doing things like this.. Whether it was a wooden human head that was in that basket or not, it gives all sorts of bad impressions that need to be stopped immediately..

216 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Epeegee(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
I saw it live,trust nobody thus days and always make sure people knows your whereabout

30 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rugaria:
This is what you guys should have been doing for years, to end this embarrassing nonsense but you all kept quiet, because your Obas who are neck deep into this nonsense never gave the go ahead orders to stop it..
Finish them off.. they are of no use to the society. And while you are at it, tell The Oni and his gang to stop doing things like this.. Whether it was a wooden human head that was in that basket or not, it gives all sorts of bad impressions that need to be stopped immediately..

Thank you very very much, we thank you once again

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rugaria:

You're welcome

How many Yoruba picture do you have?

9 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
This might just be the only way out to stop this ugly menace in the south west. What's probably emboldening these rituaists to continue with their inhuman activities is simply because they have devised means to always escape justice after they have been caught. Their colleagues will definitely have a rethink after seeing this.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Rugaria: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
SlyDev:

How many Yoruba picture do you have?

Is that a "Yoruba picture"? I didn't know.. I simply put up The coat of arms of The Skull Miners Association of Nigeria (SMAN)
Thanks for correcting me..
Essentially, you are now claiming Skull mining with your full hairy chest?

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by ahnie: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oh my God
Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Entprys(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dapson73:

Does two wrongs make a right ?
No. But answer me this; is that "rightiousness" a pastor or a stupid man ?
We are in a society where ideality is zero

6 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by agulion: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Is ok, two less Yoruba Muslims miscreants to worry about

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by MAGG0T(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rugaria:

Is that a "Yoruba picture"? I didn't know.. I simply put up The coat of arms of The Skull Miners Association of Nigeria (SMAN)
Thanks for correcting me..
Essentially, you are now claiming Skull mining with your full hairy chest?

This man!!!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Frigga13: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omenkalives and those Tinubu urchins will always avoid this

Yoruba people and rituals... human rituals and skull mining in 21 century and them call themselves Sophisticators

A Yoruba President will see Assume is harvesting season for. Skulls and head..

They will explore their product and skull mining and ritualists to be part of Nigeria culture

Yoruba sef

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by herbsisgood: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by obinnanelson4(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rugaria:

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by obinnanelson4(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rugaria:
Much more ought to be done to eradicate bandits, kidnappers and boko haram right from the beginning instead you and your so called kins men will never admit the truth but you are always quick to comment and judge other regions.

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by Rugaria: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
obinnanelson4:
Much more ought to be done to eradicate bandits, kidnappers and boko haram right from the beginning instead you and your so called kins men will never admit the truth but you are always quick to comment and judge other regions.
Do I support bandits?
Do I support unknown gunmen?
Do I support Boko Haram?
I want them all eradicated.
You are the one imposing your insecurities on me by claiming I support those I hate with passion..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 12:37am On Feb 13, 2022
This tribe is powered by human blood

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by PressMyButton: 1:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

Is it not rather hypocritical for those who use heads of virgins for ritual fortification to care so much about a spec whereas they've got a log in their own eyes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by nnamdi640: 1:15am On Feb 13, 2022
PressMyButton:

Is it not rather hypocritical for those who use heads of virgins for ritual fortification to care so much about a spec whereas they've got a log in their own eyes.
That of Ogun State is becoming a daily activities. Stop defending evil.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by PressMyButton: 1:20am On Feb 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This tribe is powered by human blood
And how about a tribe of cannibals

https://www.nairaland.com/6425039/bloodied-children-rescued-house-filled

12 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) by ArewaNorth: 1:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Though I don't support jungle justice but this is the only way to mitigate the rampaging killings.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) / EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.