Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,275 members, 7,857,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ (2204 Views)

Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? / Do People Really Fall For These Scams? / Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Marvel6233(m): 1:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Xiaomi has recently released its new lineups of budget midrange devices "RedmiNote11seeies". And for the first time in a while, I can't recommend this phone with full chest reason because the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10s of last year have more value for money both in performance and in videography experience.

Redmi Note 11s specs on paper and in real life experience is what Transsion holdings used to offer but now they have moved on to the next level for better, while Redmi seems to be regressing with the Note 11s. The phone camera for photography is good but can't shoot video in 4k, the performance of MediaTek Helio G96 is not at par with current competition from OPPO Reno 7 Pro, vivo V23 5G, Tecno Pova 5G and even infinix ZERO 5G.

In some key areas like performance and videography, the Redmi Note 11s and Note 11 Pro fall below the standard of 2022 "value for money". Let me explain more in this review video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROhdkFuKKEg

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Blastedholligan: 2:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmmmm.. e be tins

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Freelancerx: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Okay...

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Jaculze(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmmm... Nawa
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by AREWAELENU: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Randerl: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na the Redmi product line be this ooh. And it is still being pit against junkdepot highend flagships.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by BennyDGreat: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Marvel6233:
Xiaomi has recently released its new lineups of budget midrange devices "RedmiNote11seeies". And for the first time in a while, I can't recommend this phone with full chest reason because the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10s of last year have more value for money both in performance and in videography experience.

Redmi Note 11s specs on paper and in real life experience is what Transsion holdings used to offer but now they have moved on to the next level for better, while Redmi seems to be regressing with the Note 11s. The phone camera for photography is good but can't shoot video in 4k, the performance of MediaTek Helio G96 is not at par with current competition from OPPO Reno 7 Pro, vivo V23 5G, Tecno Pova 5G and even infinix ZERO 5G.

In some key areas like performance and videography, the Redmi Note 11s and Note 11 Pro fall below the standard of 2022 "value for money". Let me explain more in this review video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROhdkFuKKEg

Thanks jare Baba. Dem no try abeg with this. Huge disappointment really
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Meister(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
See as this guy just roped in transsion phones with a whole vivo V23 and oppo Reno 7 pro that are flagship killers

The Tecno and Infinix you mentioned both don't do 4K video too even though their processor supports it so I'm confused as to how you're using that as a yardstick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Marvel6233(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Meister:
See as this guy just roped in transsion phones with a whole vivo V23 and oppo Reno 7 pro that are flagship killers

The Tecno and Infinix you mentioned both don't do 4K video too even though so I'm confused as to how you're using that as a yardstick.

They record video in 4k. That's because of the Dimensity 900 5G chipset.
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Meister(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Marvel6233:

They record video in 4k. That's because of the Dimensity 900 5G chipset.

As you can clearly see only the Infinix does 4k video and it uses a very inferior generic sensor which invariably means the 4k video quality will most likely be shit and from all indications the zero 5G will be up to 170k

You can hype transsion up cause we know you're like their poster boy but don't do that by passing wrong information please.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Flamees(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Meister:

As you can clearly see only the Infinix does 4k video and it uses a very inferior generic sensor which invariably means the 4k video quality will most likely be shit and from all indications the zero 5G will be up to 170k

You can hype transsion up cause we know you're like their poster boy but don't do that by passing wrong information please.
Omo See Copy and Paste no much difference
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Marvel6233(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Meister:

I have both phones in my hands right now. Wetin you de argue? I tell you both do 4k video. You de argue with me, wey get the phones right now. Even using one of them to post this comment.
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Mohbola(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Even Redmi fan boys know that this one no be am
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Lade12345: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please how can I be helped. I bought redmi 9T ,5month after it's stop powering, then I got to know you can take it to their office for repair this month but they couldn't repair it. They told me to bring the receipt and pack for refund. It's going to 3weeks they haven't done the refund. I don't have the phone nor the receipt. Please what can I do
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Randerl: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Meister:

Infinix zero 5g over the other wannabe 5G
Re: Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ by Meister(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lade12345:
Please how can I be helped. I bought redmi 9T ,5month after it's stop powering, then I got to know you can take it to their office for repair this month but they couldn't repair it. They told me to bring the receipt and pack for refund. It's going to 3weeks they haven't done the refund. I don't have the phone nor the receipt. Please what can I do

Go back to where you returned it and ask them what's up nah

(1) (Reply)

A New Android Phone Processor UNISOC Is Taking Over Android Midrange Market / Apple Iphone 14 And 14 Plus Unveiled: Satellite Msg, Esim Only In The US / Airtel Is Giving 500mb With 2wks Bis Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.