Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World (3217 Views)

Bodybuilder Justyn Vicky Dead At 33 After 400-pound Weight Breaks Neck / Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Goes Viral As She Weds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Oluwamarc(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
NATALIYA KUZETSOVA�

Nataliya Kuznetsova is a Russian professional female bodybuilder who holds the world armlifting, bench press, and deadlift titles, as well as the European bench press and deadlift titles. She is the heaviest known professional IFBB..she is 30years old and weighs over 110kg (243Ib), with over 800k followers on Instagram, she also have lots of endorsement deals with fitness products....she is married to Vladislav kuznetsov

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by immortalcrown(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chai! I am tempted to say she was a woman.
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Oluwamarc(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
More Photos

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Oluwamarc(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by donbachi(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
If i jam her for tight corner at an ungodly hour.

I go just shout "i done die"
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by wizonlyson: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
shocked shocked chooo...make i just get this one, as bouncer now..omoo..i don blow..

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by obedugo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
I just dey wonder as her toto go be , na that side be my problem now

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
If this one dey approach person na to JAPA o

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by AuthentikMan(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm sure she used some steriods to enhance those muscles, it's glaring and obvious that this isn't all natural..

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by philo04(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
When buhari call she go reduce
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
obedugo:
I just dey wonder as her toto go be , na that side be my problem now
I swear her pussy go fit bend iron cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
AuthentikMan:
I'm sure she used some steriods to enhance those muscles, it's glaring and obvious that this isn't all natural..
It's steroids man, she looks so hideous and shapeless.
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by WibusJaga: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2022

Abeg too much of everything is bad. Even the soft tissues of her breasts have been converted to tough muscles. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by WibusJaga: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2022

... she is married to Vladislav kuznetsov
Had to look up the husband name. I think he is equal to the task. cool

Lalasticlala, come & see something o!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by habsydiamond(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na muscle pull go kill this people oo see muscles God of my father

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by joinnow: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oluwamarc:

NATALIYA KUZETSOVA�

Nataliya Kuznetsova is a Russian professional female bodybuilder who holds the world armlifting, bench press, and deadlift titles, as well as the European bench press and deadlift titles. She is the heaviest known professional IFBB..she is 30years old and weighs over 110kg (243Ib), with over 800k followers on Instagram, she also have lots of endorsement deals with fitness products....she is married to Vladislav kuznetsov

Terminator 7
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Bigzymes(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
I like her ni.pples.
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wahala for who bully their pikin (if they have or later)
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by 77star: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Kharol1234: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nipple go be like small stone were they break teeth grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na waooh! Nothing dey for guy man to press again.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by MJBOLT: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
I know say e no fit pass Russia,their women ugly die grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by oloriooko(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
na air full everywhere, when she go less, her ugliness no go get rival
waste of life and body
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2022
MJBOLT:
I know say e no fit pass Russia,their women ugly die grin
na lie Russian babes fine
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by suffering: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Penis envy in full glare.
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by Neatb(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Any guy that sleeps with her can also sleep with a man. No difference
Re: Photos: Meet The Biggest/heaviest Female Bodybuilder In The World by WibusJaga: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Goal Keeper In The World?? Watch Video! / Good News To All Soccer Bet Players. 3 Fixed Matches With High Odds For Free. / Week 06 Season: UK Football Pool Result Matches Date: 18-08-2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.