Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Is The Hardest Course In University? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Hardest Course In University? (29811 Views)

Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. / Hardest Course To Study / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by juniorstar(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
ictplotter:
Almighty Geology.
Who no go, no know
No of admitted students 23.
No of graduating students 5.
Absolutely...sometimes zero graduating students sef..u go just hear my honorable vice chancellor for the graduating year...we wont be presenting any graduants.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kingsleyebere(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please oo is entrepreneurial studies a good course to study in nigerian university? Or psychology? Which one is better?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2022
I heard from a senior man aeronautical engineering is very expensive and difficult...don't know if it's the hardest
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by CSTRR: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Pharmacy hard no be small....
Just this year someone graduated with 6.9 and up to 11 people graduated with 6.4 and above from UI pharmacy.

There is nothing hard there if that is where you are supposed to be and you are hardworking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Kwara1stson: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2022
CSTRR:

Just this year someone graduated with 6.9 and up to 11 people graduated with 6.4 and above from UI pharmacy.

There is nothing hard there if that is where you are supposed to be and you are hardworking.
which department doesn't graduate first class?? Go and ask those people they will also tell u it ain't easy.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Hawkler: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Morning If you can escape "Geophysics" then you can walk through burning fire barefooted without getting hurt.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Hawkler: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Remag666:
I heard from a senior man aeronautical engineering is very expensive and difficult...don't know if it's the hardest
Yes rocket science...it dynamism make it so.
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Majikman(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Toktee:
Go try HISTORY na
My Comrade �

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Fessy101(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Heard of Quantum Physics? Physics no end for P.N Okeke

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Investorrtbankz(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Una never hear about mathematics abi Wetin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Heterodox(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Mariangeles:
Hard is subjective.

What is very hard to you might be considered very easy to another.
lol...so untrue.

There are things called FACTS.

Biochemistry hard. FACTS.

Geology hard. FACTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Anny505(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Be like this one no know say History and International Studies na warzone grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Basheer22: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Depends on your mental capacity.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by jericco1(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Every course hard in its own way

Mine was Theatre and Cultural Studies. The course been show me shege that year.

I can't begin to even explain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Evidenx(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2022
The hardest is SKULL MINNING AND BEHEADING TECHNOLOGY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Ifebaby16(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2022
I believe it's mathematics. But I offer courses that make you money (Blogging) grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Englishisamust: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Evidenx:
The hardest is SKULL MINNING AND BEHEADING TECHNOLOGY.

In South East universities abii??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by chiefolododo(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Engineering
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by LordErrk: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Kemistri4:

Glycolytic pathway and pentophosphate pathway wan kill me this semester cheesy

Use vasudevan and watch youtube videos
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2022
"Am" and "I'm" suppose be 4 unit course for University o grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Evidenx(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Englishisamust:

In South East universities abii??
yes and south west.. Lol
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by obi4eze(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2022
That Biochemistry gave me tough time in school but thank God we scaled through sha!
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by arthurwillia(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Their Oga is geology
Then
Pharmacy
And biochemistry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by SmartPolician: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Medicine and computer science/programming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by A2daiye(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Architecture/Political science
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by obembet(f): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Competence5050:
Peeing on your clothing in public and in class, assholemods come and explain to us why your lord and personal saviour pee on his clothes... What a monumental disgrace to his followers... Em Pampers don full comot body... Nyesom Ezenwo Wike leeeeeee., Come and rescue us from hands of the evil people that want to bring in another disaster as president of Nigeria..... Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Leeeeeeeeee please come we need you... Wike 2023 Amen....

So that he can finish Igbo people patapata. Do you know how many of them die in Obigbo in Rivers state.. he has send many of them that into business In nkoku back to village.

Na Igbo go suffer o
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Stanleyville(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
P&A physics na yo mate?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by legendgalas(f): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Hardcore
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by Euegene100001: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Biochemistry
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by erenax: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Pharmacy hard no be small....

You be pharmacy student?
Re: What Is The Hardest Course In University? by arthurwillia(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2022
juniorstar:

Absoutely...sometimes zero graduating students sef..u go just hear my honorable vice chancellor for the graduating year...we wont be presenting any graduants.
OMO Oau

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Universities And Their School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.