Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

KS Ventures Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / KS Ventures Scam (279 Views)

Scam By Melizbode Global Ventures Now 360 Foods Nigeria / Is Dw_arerben Ventures Investment Legit? / Understanding Arts And Real Estate As Investment Ventures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KS Ventures Scam by framie05: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good day everyone, I just want to narrate how I got scammed by Oyewole Oyeyemi Solomon with phone no 07068101662 on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/6940586/what-profitable-business-someone-start

I met a nairalander by the username Yemex001 while reading the above thread. He works for KS Ventures with their office address at "block 4, vintage estate, Lekki-aja road, Lagos state". He claimed to be selling a heat conversion machine. He said that the machines are being used by frozen food vendors in Port Harcourt.
I reached out to him in order to get one. The day I chatted him up, he proposed that I pay on delivery. In my mind, it seems this person is legit. Fast forward to the day I made the order, he gave an excuse as to why I have to pay part of the money before the device is delivered.
I paid 30k out to 52k hoping to balance up when the machine is delivered. He promised to come and install the device with his crew two days after. He chatted me up in the evening that same day saying the management said the part payment should have been 40k and not 30k, I wasn't happy with the new development. I paid the additional 10k since I've committed 30k earlier. He sent me some numbers later that it's the serial number of my device.
He was the first person to call my line on the day of delivery giving me 101 reasons as to why my package can't be delivered on that day. I felt betrayed and sensed that he was lying during our conversation. I requested for a refund which he said it'll be processed within 24hrs. It's over 2 weeks+ that I've been waiting for a refund. He doesn't pick my call anymore.
He has proved beyond doubt that he's nothing but a fraud. No one should transact with him if you don't want premium tears. I'm not sure if the office address he gave me is even real.

People of God should help me say a thank you to him via his number ( 07068101662)
Below are some of the screenshot of our conversation.

(1) (Reply)

Top Flower NFT – Everything You Need To Know / $150 Giveaway Competition / Free Money � Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.