Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What's Your Advise? Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Your Advise? Please Help (403 Views)

Adsense Rejected. I Need Your Advise / Please I Need Your Advise If This Can Work? / I Need An Advise! Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Advise? Please Help by LIVEGOESON1: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good evening ladies and gentlemen in the house. i have this strong feelings that bringing this here will solve my problem. I have a good laptop toshiba to be precise. I wish to learn website developing but i have no damn experience neither do i know how much it will cost me as a begginner with no single experience. What do u advise me to do dear nairalanders? How much is it going to cost me to learn web developing?
Re: What's Your Advise? Please Help by YourBestSelf: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
You don't need to pay anybody to learn anything.

There's a sense in which the aphorism, "those who can't do, teach!"

The entire library of Alexandria is on the internet. For free.

And here you are asking what you need to pay.

So you have a laptop, what next?

What to spend on? Stable electricity or a co-working space (there are many in major Nigerian cities). Internet plan. Courses (Coursera, Udemy, Edx, Skillshare, etc.).

What will see you through? Deliberate Practice. Grit. Patience.

What you can get for free? Loads of documentation on Google.

There is no "How to" for learning programming. But the best guide is for you to start with the foundations.

Think in the long term. One, two or three years is super short. Think 5, 7 or 10 years.

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A $500 Ad Credit / I Need To Extract My Posts From Backup / Exchange Of Database Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.