Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Latest New Trick To Browse Freely With MTN 2022 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest New Trick To Browse Freely With MTN 2022 (428 Views)

[b] Send Money Freely With Vella[/b] / Browse Freely Without Turning ON your Data / Enjoy Free Whatsapp-six Times The Value Of Your Recharge With MTN Yanfun Yafun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest New Trick To Browse Freely With MTN 2022 by Bigby03: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Hello guys, happy valentine's Day to you all. I wish you guys have a blessed and wonderful day today but be mindful of how you tailor your day today, because we know how rebellious the world is today and we all should be vigilant to ensure our safety... Just a piece of advice.
Today, I will like to share with us how to browse Freely on MTN. This free browsing has been for a while and it's still rocking for us. But I did notice that some of our fellows seem not to know about this trick so I want to bring it to us all to benefit from it before MTN notices it and finally blocks it. So this MTN free browsing can only be used possible with the help of VPNs. I will mention a few that I know works well and drop some steps on how to configure it.
So firstly, you have to download some VPNs: like STARK VPN, HA TUNNEL PLUS VPN, UTLOOP PRO VPN... This VPNs as mentioned are used in powering this MTN free browsing daily and all you have to do is to download any of them from the Google Playstore.
The configuration is pretty straightforward, all you have to do is
* Open the app and grant all required access to the app
*Navigate to the three vertical dots at the top right hand corner of the app and click on check updates, note, this might be automatic i.e after granting all required request the app could immediately also tell you to updates tweaks or configuration.
* After that, head over to the select tweaks tab and and choose the MTN 200mb/daily tweak.
* What's remaining? You just have to go click the start or connect button and wait for some fee seconds to connect. After confirming that it's connected just minimise the app and surf valentitiously through your social media to your browser... You could even use it in download some important files... Good luck
That's all!!
You can follow me on my social media handles in case you need help or assistance...
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/thompsoneze/
TWITTER: https://mobile.twitter.com/Eruchi4
FACEBOOK: Thompson Ezebunwo
Guys do well to join our TELEGRAM group using the link below so you don't miss out on free fresh updates on how to make money and free browsing tricks. https:///+ACIgRzV7SvIyNTBk

(1) (Reply)

. / FCCPC Engages Multichoice Over Dstv/gotv Subscription Increase / 5 Eating Behaviors To Avoid After You Exercise Say Dietitians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.