Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? (1461 Views)

See What People Now Do In Church You Wouldn't Believe It / Try Out These "Tongue Twisters" / Deposit Slip Filled By An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by noperson1: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
A colleague of mine told me about a lady he met at the club a while back. He danced and shared a couple of drinks. He met with her again the next weekend and they decided to go a step further. He took her to a hotel and just as he was pulling up to the parking lot, this conversation came up:
Lady: Don't tell me you are taking me to this hotel!
My friend: Yes i am, don't you like the place?
Lady: No i don't, let us leave and look for another place
My friend: But what do you have against the place? It looks nice, decent and i bet the rates would be moderate
Lady: I just do want us to stay here!
My friend: But you must a serious grudge against the place to get this worked up?
Lady: I don't have any grudge, it's just that all the beds in the hotel squeaks when you are on it
My friend:  shocked shocked
Lady: Sorry! that was a slip of tongue
Re: Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by Natasha2(f): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
of cos it wasn't a slip of tongue and why was he shocked undecided is that not how most club girls are?
Re: Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by mikuz(m): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2011
So the joke is not here? Where then is it?
Re: Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by LawChick: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
she peed it away! >cant you see?<

[img]http://er.JPG[/img]

Re: Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by oderemo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
where is the joke. am having a big headache,
next.
Re: Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by noperson1: 3:26am On Jun 28, 2011
if u did get the joke, then i think a headache is not the only thing u should be complaining of
Re: Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by noperson1: 3:29am On Jun 28, 2011
mikuz:

So the joke is not here? Where then is it?

winku sure u are looking in d rite place?
Re: Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by mikuz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
^
Of course! I think you aint even asking the right question.
Re: Do You Believe It Was A Slip Of Tongue? by noperson1: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
mikuz:

^
Of course! I think you aint even asking the right question.
so what do u think d question should ve been? This question was the same one the person it happened to asked me.

(1) (Reply)

The First Letter In Your Name / Finally Akpos Reveals Identity / Please Does Any One Who Plays 4pic1word Knows What This Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.