Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? (3880 Views)

Attn. CBN: The Banking System May Collapse Except POS Cash Withdrawal Is Stopped / Withdrawal Is Guaranteed With Zero Investment / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? by autofreak2020(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2022
This is the most complete Now2Trade arbitrage review you will find on the internet, all your questions will be answered, and frequently asked questions like minimum deposit, how to make deposit and withdrawal proof and many more are what this article will explain.

If you are from a country where there is a massive price gap between official exchange rate of dollar and the black market rate, you’d understand the concept of arbitrage quickly. To put in perspective, arbitrage is buying and selling of currency or products in order to take advantage of price difference between two markets. For instance, traders would buy dollar for ₦490/$ (official rate) and sell at ₦570/$ in the Nigerian cryptocurrency black market. This could be through centralized exchanges like Luno, Remittano or Binance.

As you all know, there is limit to the amount of debit cards that you can use per month. What if you know about unlimited arbitrage?

Re: Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? by cyan2008(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Use now2trade and make money like no man business.
Re: Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? by autofreak2020(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2022
I have been using this platform for awhile, and this is my review.

Is now2trade an underground ponzi scheme?

Find out in this review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBUIOXfTknY
Re: Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? by ZIKEYBOY11: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Has anyone using now2trade got their withdrawal paid lately? Yesterday and today?
Re: Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? by autofreak2020(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
ZIKEYBOY11:
Has anyone using now2trade got their withdrawal paid lately? Yesterday and today?

People got paid today, this morning.
Re: Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? by 24volts: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2022
When you said people are getting paid , dont forget to tell us the amount they withdrew.
Because i am very aware that those withdrawing big amount will never get the money .
Now2trade is a big scam
I know 2 people now who withdrew big amount and the money never drop uptill now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? by autofreak2020(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
24volts:
When you said people are getting paid , dont forget to tell us the amount they withdrew.
Because i am very aware that those withdrawing big amount will never get the money .
Now2trade is a big scam
I know 2 people now who withdrew big amount 9and the money never drop uptill now

I think they are having some sort of challenges.

Yes, larger withdrawal ain't going through again.
Re: Latest Now2trade Review | Now2trade Withdrawal | Is Now2trade A Scam? by autofreak2020(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Update on what's going on with Now2trade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bar-pOdJK8

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can He Use 150k To Set Up. / Stretch Marks Removal Remedy (oriflame) / Help! What Business Can One Start With 200k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.