Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How To Start Freelancing In 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Start Freelancing In 2022 (328 Views)

How Can I Start Freelancing With No Experience / How To Start Freelancing Even If You Have NO Money / How I Made 229k In One Month Freelancing In Miduman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Freelancing In 2022 by Famez(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
One of the fastest way to make money online is freelancing. But many Nigeria are not fully aware. Some people have what it takes to start but lacks the right knowledge to start.

I will sharing some wonderful tips on how you can start freelancing in 2022. But firstly what is freelancing?
Freelancing is simply using using your skills and experience to provide services to multiple clients without commiting to a single employer.

Here is how freelancing works:

1. Have a skill/learn skill: You cannot be a freelancer without having a skill because that's the value you are providing for your clients.

If you don't have a skill then learn high income skills. In case, you have two or more skills just monetize one or two skills while starting out

2. Join a platform: After learning a skill the next step is to join a platform.
Platforms include social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook

Freelance platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.
It's on these platforms you will get Clients who will need your services.

3. Selling your skills: The aim of joining a platform is to monetize your skills. You must have a Portfolio (proof of work) to showcase your skill.

It gives you credibility then sets up a strategy that makes you connect and then pitch to them.

When starting freelancing, it can be very tempting to accept every work invitation but doing so can diminish your value.

Have standards when you do, the right clients will always come to you

4. Have a plan/ goal: Write down your aims and objectives of why you are starting freelancing.

These goals should be clear, realistic and achievable for you to actually work with.

I hope these help. Good luck
Re: How To Start Freelancing In 2022 by Jubal01: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nice update/tips. Where can i learn 'writing' as a freelancer pls? Any online site?

1 Like

Re: How To Start Freelancing In 2022 by SammyIyanuT: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Go to YouTube
And follow a mentor there
Re: How To Start Freelancing In 2022 by Famez(m): 12:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Jubal01:
Nice update/tips. Where can i learn 'writing' as a freelancer pls? Any online site?

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment @ Mactay Consulting / Activation Job / Job Vacancies In An It Company In Abuja ..bizmarrow Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.