Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,254 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Battery Production Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Battery Production Business (228 Views)

Obaseki Looks To Lithium Mining, EV Battery Production As New FOREX Earner The / Obaseki Looks To Lithium Mining, EV Battery Production As New FOREX Earner / How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battery Production Business by gistmega: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
This business can make anyone challenge the throne of the wealthiest in Nigeria in a short frame of time.
Owing to the 'stark' darkness in Nigeria and Africa, power is the most essential need. Anything to reduce the pollution and cost of fuel will be a financial nuclear war head.
The solar energy is not so effective since most people live in rented homes. My current company purchased these sets of batteries which I cannot disclose since it is custom built b Huawei. It works wonders considering the loads that it sustains.
Is there currently any invention that might need financing to gain exposure? Has any Nigerian been able to invent anything since necessity is the father of invention?

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Financial Security Before You Age 31 / I Have A Fully-developed Online Marketplace To Sell / Breaking: IPC Trading Bot Of $99 Subscription Is Currently FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.