Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE (965 Views)

Mercedes Hearse tokunbo from Italy for sale (photos) / I Need Hearse Car / Urgently In Need Of A Hiace (hummer 2) On Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by chillex8(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pls Auto dealers, I need a clean hearse to buy immediately.

Thanks.

Pls mention with what you have, and I will call to follow up.
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by chillex8(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Needed ASAP. Pls
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by chillex8(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Still needed urgently
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by tobisunday(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
chillex8:
Still needed urgently

Where's ur location I can link u to a owner
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by chillex8(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
tobisunday:

Where's ur location I can link u to a owner
Lagos.
I need to buy not to rent/lease ooo..
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by tobisunday(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2022
chillex8:

Lagos.
I need to buy not to rent/lease ooo..

I learnt the man wants to sell this volvo hearse. Do you want it so I can make enquiries abt the price and full pictures.

Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by chillex8(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2022
tobisunday:

I learnt the man wants to sell this volvo hearse. Do you want it so I can make enquiries abt the price and full pictures.
This is old.
I want something recent - like 2008 model upwards.

Thanks anyways.
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by tobisunday(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
chillex8:

This is old.
I want something recent - like 2008 model upwards.

Thanks anyways.

Alright you are welcome.

Concerning my plight on the choice of vehicle to buy for Uber, do u have any experience with Toyota yaris?

What's ur take on it? Some mechanics around me are not in support of the civic for Uber
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by chillex8(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
tobisunday:

Alright you are welcome.

Concerning my plight on the choice of vehicle to buy for Uber, do u have any experience with Toyota yaris?

What's ur take on it? Some mechanics around me are not in support of the civic for Uber
Well, I can't say much.
Like I told you on the uber thread, both generations of civic are reliable.

Although the yaris will consume less petrol, the civic is cheaper to maintain..
Civic parts are cheaper than yaris.

Mechanics are scared cos the engine bay of the civic is too tight for messing around.

Apart from mpg and 2nd hand value, the civic beats the yaris hands down in all other aspect..

Yaris engine over 300k: Civic engine over 160k

Yaris gear almost 250k: civic gear almost 100k

Yaris compressor over 50k: Civic compressor about

Yaris complete shaft over 40k: Civic complete shaft less than 20k

Yaris wheel hub almost 40k for a set : Civic wheel hub is 20k for a set.

Choose your poison.
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by tobisunday(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
chillex8:

Well, I can't say much.

Mechanics are scared cos the engine bay of the civic is too tight for messing around.

Apart from mpg and 2nd hand value, the civic beats the yaris hands down in all other aspect..

Choose your poison.

Pls drop your contact

Sorry for derailing your thread
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by chillex8(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
tobisunday:

Pls drop your contact

Sorry for derailing your thread
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by dru23(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
tobisunday:

Alright you are welcome.

@
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by tobisunday(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
dru23:

@

Dru23 biko chooke mouth for the matter. I know u have lots of civics on your fleet pls have u had any first hand experience with 06 - 07 civic?

Is it a strong vehicle for Uber?
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by dru23(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
tobisunday:

Dru23 biko chooke mouth for the matter. I know u have lots of civics on your fleet pls have u had any first hand experience with 06 - 07 civic?

Is it a strong vehicle for Uber?

Yes go for the civic .. My personal experience are from 2003 to 2005 .. Very rugged strong and reliable. Parts are cheap .. Very rugged o....but I don't know much about the 2006 upwards.. But am sure the 06 upwards are good for regular driving, but not sure for uber work coz have not used them......to me the suspension for 03 to 05 is design more rugged than 06 upwards

The only down side is transmissions. I had to replace some transmission .. But engine wise , bullet proof ... Make sure you use the Specific transmission fluid at all times ........

And most importantly all my Civic are still on the road till now .. All my UBER driver love it .........

Now my Uber drivers deliver 25k weekly for rental. And I do 100% maintenance of the car ........ And my maintenance cost is very low .. This is how much confidence I have in the civic....
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by tobisunday(m): 5:32am On Mar 06, 2022
dru23:

Yes go for the civic .. My personal experience are from 2003 to 2005 .. Very rugged strong and reliable. Parts are cheap .. Very rugged o....but I don't know much about the 2006 upwards.. But am sure the 06 upwards are good for regular driving, but not sure for uber work coz have not used them......to me the suspension for 03 to 05 is design more rugged than 06 upwards

Alright thanks chief.

The only down side is transmissions. I had to replace some transmission .. But engine wise , bullet proof ... Make sure you use the Specific transmission fluid at all times ........

And most importantly all my Civic are still on the road till now .. All my UBER driver love it .........

Now my Uber drivers deliver 25k weekly for rental. And I do 100% maintenance of the car ........ And my maintenance cost is very low .. This is how much confidence I have in the civic....

Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by AutomaticMotors: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2022
chillex8:

Well, I can't say much.

Choose your poison.

Boss what about Civic in comparison with Honda Accord?
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by SocialJustice: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2022
chillex8:

Well, I can't say much.

Choose your poison.
Is this quotation for 2007 civic or earlier?
Re: URGENTLY In Need Of A Funeral HEARSE by chillex8(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2022
Still in need of a Funeral hearse

(1) (Reply)

Honda EOD For Sale In Portharcourt / 2009 Naija Used Toyota Corolla For Sale(#2m) / CLOSED! CLOSED!! CLOSED!!! **FOREIGN USED** 2016 Rx350 For ₦15m!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.