Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How True Is This. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True Is This. (1393 Views)

How True Is This Plz ( Picture) / Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / How True Is Dis Deal On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This. by Dlee1(m): 12:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello everyone. I have been seeing Samsung s22 ultra on AliExpress with the price as low as 38702 naira since last year and I have been wondering how the hell are they selling it as low as that and I want to ask you guys how possible and true is this. Below are the screenshot of the price tag.

1 Share

Re: How True Is This. by Myzubby(m): 12:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Dlee1:
Hello everyone. I have been seeing Samsung s22 ultra on AliExpress with the price as low as 38702 naira since last year and I have been wondering how the hell are they selling it as low as that and I want to ask you guys how possible and true is this. Below are the screenshot of the price tag.
it is clearly written s22 ultra , did you see Samsung s22 Ultra there .

5 Likes

Re: How True Is This. by Dlee1(m): 12:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Myzubby:
it is clearly written s22 ultra , did you see Samsung s22 Ultra there .
Oh no. I didn't see that bro. But, ehm, did they really used snapdragon for the processor? Am still confused.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This. by dxdiag(m): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Dlee1:

Oh no. I didn't see that bro. But, ehm, did they really used snapdragon for the processor? Am still confused.
No go do pass yourself.
Say no to cheap knockoff product.
A word is enough for the wise.
No come back here saying you got yourself a 1.6Gb RAM phone with 32GB internal memory bro.

6 Likes

Re: How True Is This. by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:01am On Feb 15, 2022
Where they write Samsung undecided

1 Like

Re: How True Is This. by Dlee1(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Advise taken...
Re: How True Is This. by luvyaself95(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
This is an authentic clone Samsung phone you better don't look at it again before you will be tempted to waste your hard earn money undecided
Re: How True Is This. by Jirilistic(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin my guy run oOoOO
Everything about that phone is fake. Even if u see Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra,be sure to read the specs. 6800mah battery since when
The camera module sef is fake. That's a cloned phone. You have to be very careful when buying stuffs from AliExpress. Only buy from their official online retailers when purchasing their phones or from an authentic seller
Re: How True Is This. by d3cod3r(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Op your eyes no tell you say that that phone doesn't resemble the samsung s22 ultra? That listing has fake written all over it. Highest na 1gb ram and 8gb storage you go get. Stay away. Clones are the worst type of phones to buy.
Re: How True Is This. by WhiteAngels001(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2022
DISTRESS SALE!!!

A very mint IPhone 6 PLUS (128gb) in perfect working condition with no single fault whatsoever EXCEPT NO FINGERPRINT.
Every other thing is perfectly working.

Price: 50k

Payment on delivery for Lagos residents only
Re: How True Is This. by scarycuteface(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
No be samsung o

(1) (Reply)

Need help with Vmobile internet service on Treo 270 (Palm Phone) / No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? / Plz Help Me On Hw To Use ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.