Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) (1020 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Regrets Japa-ing To Canada. Video Included / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) by Glozanne(f): 2:36am On Feb 15, 2022
You need to learn all these trades if you plan to Move to Canada.

Japa members I am always ready to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acfql-GuW3o

1 Like

Re: Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) by Themmiee21: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Good morning..

Could you pls list out the trades and their employment chances over there, I am hoping on God for migration to Canada with my 2 kids soonest though I am looking towards the travel route but the trade route seems to be cheaper.

Thank you.
Re: Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) by ednut1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Themmiee21:
Good morning..

Could you pls list out the trades and their employment chances over there, I am hoping on God for migration to Canada with my 2 kids soonest though I am looking towards the travel route but the trade route seems to be cheaper.

Thank you.
you can only qualify for trades route if you have the canadian certification or job offer in a skilled trades company.

4 Likes

Re: Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) by Glozanne(f): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
There are jobs that you can get under the trades skilled program email me for more questions and check my bio to my YouTube channel .
Gloria Oz
Re: Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) by quadraheem(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Interesting
Re: Learn These Trades Before You Come To Canada (video) by Glozanne(f): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
I am not sure who sent me a message about trades and possibility of gaining employment. Please email me or watch the video and leave a comment most of these trade jobs lay well so well even the truck driver you can't believe what they earn annual just to drive.
Ladies who make hair one person braiding is 150 plus. They do this as a side hustle. Let me be be honest you can start looking into trades jobs here and apply but again let me know if you need the process for trades and I would be glad to share here

Gloria
Youtube Gloria Oz

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nigeria Pictures 2022 / How Do I Get A Lesotho Visa From Nigeria? / Hong Kong Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.