Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) (29865 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by nuelyoyo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Can any Nigerian woman buy herself anything even if they have 10 times the money?
I know they like to keep thier money and spend thier man's own, but there are women who spend thier own money on things they want.
Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dshocker:

If we met one on one,can you say that to my face?..... From the way a man talks will show the level of his thinking ability.

Why would I want to meet a fool one on one?
Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
nuelyoyo:

I know they like to keep thier money and spend thier man's own, but there are women who spend thier own money on things they want.

I'm glad you said woman not Nigerian woman.
Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by meobizy(f): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sha, na me disgrace myself by visiting here on the regular. I can’t blame the mods.
Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by Dshocker(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Why would I want to meet a fool one on one?

You think insulting someone on a faceless forum for no just cause,makes you smart and brave?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dshocker:

So who owns the white GLE450 she drives
Anyone can...nancy has made soo much money for herself..we place soo much worth on vehicles...

Guys with legit day to day hustle dey afford Gle not to talk of Nancy wey dey rake endorsement here and there...with sure hip tv job plus other side gig.

Nawa o..In this country, as a lady, just fine and get your feminine physique...Everything go dey stew for you If you come add intelligent join.

Same is as applicable to a guy...Get you height, fine, and dress well..Activate your wsidom and hustle smartly..everywhere go dey stew for you...If come the bold and determined, na Icing on your cake as a man.
Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dshocker:

You think insulting someone on a faceless forum for no just cause,makes you smart and brave?

Oga I never insulted you, I merely qualified you with the appropriate adjective.
Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by lasisi69(f): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
happney65:

Me I don't believe you joo. So with all the shows and Mc's she anchors she can't get herself a car after the so called boyfriend collected back.

Btw,who be that boyfriend sef. Lasisi?
you mentioned me... Well, i dated her... I caught her cheating and, i took back the car undecided
Re: Nancy Isime Fixes Dollar Bills Inspired Nails (Photo, Video) by Aaay: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Smash item

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli's Stunning Teenage Look To A Movie Premiere (photos) / Sandra Iheuwa's Baby Shower Pictures / Mercy Eke Acquires A Brand New Range Rover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.